? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 30, 2009

Sucky....

I FEEL LYK CRAP RITE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! *still sick*
hehe...we were talking about feelings n literature....O.o
am i supposed 2 b this cold? @o@ *o* _-_
AND I HAVE 2 PEE!!!!!!!!!!
i dnt eat dinner yet *runs off 2 eat*

This has 2 b my shortest post......-_-'

2 comments:

Mina said...

Yes, very short. Lol, but I do hope you get better. You'll probally pass your cold to me and Tomato. Then me and Tomato, will have to destroy you! DUM, DUM, DOOOMMMM!!

Anonymous said...

very short but still interesting. ooooh yeahh we did talk about our feelings in lit. i forgot what we did for a minute. get better soon!