? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Askabaloo go bushi cho chinm sadistic......

Thats my quote 4 2day....yep...i have nothing 2 talk about i just wanted 2 get online....this has 2 b my shortest post ever....yep....so bye!!!

*teddy: geez Alycia that was pointless*
(A: did I ask u 2 comment on my retarded blog?)
*Teddy: u dont need 2 ask! ill do wat i want...*
(A: o 4 real? pulls out chainsaw, looking psycho)

....

....

....* teddy and Alycia singing: GAY BOYZ GO 2 THE YMCA!!!!!!*....

....

....

.......teddy bear never lived again and Alycia walks away eating ice cream.......




um.....y r u still here? O.o *pulls out chainsaw*
tehehehe....>8D

1 comments:

Mina said...

Lol, you owe me a dollar for taking my line.."Gay boys go to the YMCA"!!! Lol, and um...... I want some ice cream. 0.o