? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 9, 2009

OK!!! ENUFF IS ENUFF!!!!!!

ok u kno wat? its lyk the skool computer just read my mind cuz i cant get n2 the apemixer website thingy......THE STUPID SITE WAS BLOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrr...now i cant break n2 his myspace and have 2 ruin my computer if that virus thingy is really spreading around!!!!!! well i could use my grandmas computer but shes at home 24/7 and is gonna ask y i need hers wen i have my own....grrrrr......well i could use my grandpas cuz i kinda sort almost nearly kno how 2 get n2 his...but grammys there 2 watch his computer darn it!!!!! y cant they just go out or sumthing?!?!?!?1....they did all this just 2 get bak @ me 4 doing them no wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -BLOWS UP SKOOL COMPUTERS- that should teach them a lesson......hmph....-walks away-

1 comments:

Mina said...

LOL THIS ONE MADE ME CRACK UP!!! now I can't go to sleep... I didn't even bother to read... 0.o