? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

YES!!!! ....dont i already have this title? O.o MY GANGSTA HOMIEZ!!!!!

guess wat? i went 2 the hair salon 2day! do u kno y? O.o cuz my b-day is soon...yep its 2moro....i told everybody i didnt want anything but do they listen? NO!!! *cough...BLAZE....cough*did sum1 give me the coughlefophoguses?!?! i think i coughed n my last post..... i passed my AP test 2day and i actually did it by myself....well i read thru the questions and answered he ones i knew then checked with the real answers...im getting better @ the no cheating thing!!! hes still getting on my nerves tho...he better not piss me off on my birthday....grrr.....he put 5 essay questions on the test and said we only had to answer 4 but he didnt let us choose so one of the ones that was required 2 answer i had no clue wat the answer was and we didnt go over it n class like we usually do....even his favorite student {-KIM- <-just ignore that XD} didnt get the answer...she did put sumthing on her paper tho but she wrote it 2 small 4 me 2 c...grrrr...WRITE BIGGER KIM!!!!!!!!!...so anyway i actually read (skimmed) the 1st ten pages and did my outline....n 3rd period....im still listening 2 those songs by that yiruma dude....THEY R SO GOOD!!!!!! i added 136 songs 2 my playlist on imeem....yes they r that good....cant believe i spent a whole nite searching 4 all of his songs....THATS PROOF THAT I DONT HAVE A LIFE!!!!!!!!! anyway...im mad cuz my 2nd period teacher told me we couldnt have bookbags n class and she didnt say anything 2 anyone else and i bring my bookbag...u kno wat its not even a bookbag its a knapsack and books can hardly fit n it cuz its so small..... n that class EVERYDAY and she never noticed.....anyway...o yea..were doing a commercial 4 her class and me and my group r advertising y people should help us blow up the monkeys.....o yea....wen i was getting my hair done....i was sitting @ the dryer (EVIL THINGS!!!!! i think there trying 2 take over the world 2......*hmmm* i kno they tried 2 burn me) and i read sum of breaking dawn....i was under the dryer so long i was able to read up 2 chapter 6.....yep.....thats a long time cuz most of the chapters r long.....didnt do anything n 3rd or 4th period really.....im skipping around a lot arent (almost 4got how 2 spell that XD) i......anywayz....sumthing @ the bottom of the post u probably wont want 2 kno about so ONLY HIGHLIGHT IF U WANT 2 READ!!!!!!! its n secret codeography (yes thats my word....i think) my stupid m is still getting on my nerves...the broken piece of crap.....o yea....guess wat? i was coming from the hair salon and my grandma pulled up behind this truck with 2 great danes riding n the back....i waved 2 them and they just looked @ me....we were waiting @ a traffic lite and they were standing up....so i was like aren't they uncomfortable (they were standing 4 a long time) dont they wanna sit down and as soon as i said that they sat down!!!!!! i was like whoa psychicnessyicism-like....stuffness.....and then we rode on the highway....yea....here r sum pics of me: random pic that i 4got i had n my phone.....
me and my jacked up hair b4 i went 2 the salon......


after the salon......im wearing bugs bunny! ^-^


bugs bunny said he was 2 gangstER 4 the rest of the pics........XD






ok if u remember i was gonna put sumthing up that u probally dont wanna read so read at ur own risk.....

im warning u...turn bak now.....

u r now entering the death zone....

anyone who comes here does not make it out alive......

here it is.....(dont 4get 2 highlight....thats right-clicking and draggin the mouse 4 sum of u slow ones......)
I CANT BELIEVE IM ON MY FREAKIN PERIOD WEN MY BIRTHDAYS COMING UP!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr.........grr....im pissed.....I BLAME GRAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont ask y.....

If u look hard enuff u could probably read it without highlighting but i dont want u 2 sue me 4 trying 2 make u go blind......

DARN IT!!!!!!!!! u were supposed 2 die after u read that......o well.....CONGRATZ!!!!!! U SURVIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u can now do ur happy dance and leave ur chocolate @ the door *cocks gun and evil laugh (laugh) {laugh}* yea....u like how the laugh part echoes? u better.....just use ur imagination....GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mina said...

LOL Oh wow Alycia! You really have no life. Anyway, I did the whole highlighting thing, it was fun. I think I did die, then came back. 0.o And btw I'm stealing the third picture of you!! =D

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh that whole secret code thingy took me forever to find i feel so slow. i know i should write bigger huh? its just a habit!