? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tomonny....-_-'

OK!!!!!! SO I SENT THIS MESSAGE 2 A BI CELEBRITY FROM TWILIGHT (the one playing embry) ASKING IF HE WAS N A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GIRL, GUY, OR A SKATEBOARD (cuz he loves skateboarding) AND HE ACTUALLY REPLIED!!!!!!!!!!!! yes that had 2 b the first thing i typed.....he said he was n one with a girl.....i thought he was gonna say sumthing lyk who is this crazy girl and dont message me again but he actually had a normal reply!!!!!!! me and tomato almost screamed.......it was funny......yep....we're watching PRIDE now...@ least i think thats wat its called....yep...n 4th period...my teacher really doesnt feel lyk doing anything now.....nope.....

so i found yet another proxy site but it may not work 2moro....anyway...there were a whole bunch of things i 4got 2 talk about and they all kinda rushed n my head 2day.....lyk one time it was a group of boys out @ around 6 n the morning smoking weed and i thought i was gonna get raped and die but i ended up not being @ the bus stop alone thank god......i dont remember anything else i wanted 2 talk about so i guess ur gonna have 2 hear the rest another time.....

i just went 2 sleep and woke up.....i had this dream about goin sumwhere late @ nite and then 2 a colorful carnival and mary-kate and ashley were there....I NOW KNO Y THERE WAS KOOL-AID N MY DREAM!!!!!!!!!!! i just found out we had sum n the fridge.... anyway we were on one of those spinny ride thingies that takes u up n the air and spins u around then gets faster and slows down....yep....i had headphones n my pocket....random i kno but they kept showing up n the dream....then grammy woke me up complaining about mr mc......thats the best way 2 wake up {rolls eyes}.....yep.....im gonna go eat dinner now.....-_-' *still half dead -_o*

o yea i heard this joke.....wat did the egg say 2 the water? O.o

does anyone kno? >.>

ok! he said it mite take me awhile 2 get hard cuz i just got laid by a chick x.x >.< i heard that joke from tomato and she heard it from sum1 on myspace.....

2 comments:

Mina said...

That joke was soo lame! @.@ XXDD I can't believe that dude replied!!! I would have thought he was going to be like; Don't ever message me again psycho!! LOL!! I want some koolaid.... and some more cake ^^. Btw, Mary-kate and Ashly? Really Alycia?? lol

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh he replied?!? thats sc cool. your are so lucky. lmao at the joke. oh i love it!