? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

R Carpets REALLY magical and Can They Fly?! O.o

i changed the little comment thingy so u SHOULD b able 2 comment lyk wen ur n skool....but nothing ever wanna works rite so who knows......ok so its been lyk a WHOLE 2 DAYS since i blogged....-_-' please ignore the title question...unless u kno the answer....i just heard sumthing get knocked over outside....IM SCARED!!!!!!! it rained yesterday and i wanted 2 dance n the rain but im stil a little sick....i feel much better now tho....yep...cool....nothing much has happened...i feel so special!!! i dnt get April fooled yesterday!!! ^-^ oooohhh...i was gonna fool my grandma but i dnt wanna give her a heart attack _-_ yea....i wore my pretty pink boxers with hearts on them yesterday!!!! im wearing sum more of my pretty underwear 2day!!!! we have 2 present our poems 2moro and i REALLY dont want 2.....-_-' nope...im extremely bored rite now....we had our unit test 2day n AP...i think i did good....i dnt kno if he graded mine or not cuz he dnt call me 2 the back of the room lyk he did everyone else....yea....he better not have had misplaced my paper....again....>:[ i just found out one of my friends mite b going 2 florida....i was lyk NO!!!!!!!!!! SHE CANT!!!!!!!! WE JUST GOT HER BACK!!!!!!! and they blocked that proxy site thingy so if anyone knows how 2 get 2 myspace from a skool computer let me kno.....*o* im still reading breaking dawn just happy that im getting sumwhere...o yea...we had a test n ms k's class 2....i dnt kno how i did on that...but im pretty sure i dnt fail!!!!!! @ least i hope i dnt...my hands hurt from typing this....i think i mite have carpal (is that how u spell it) tunnel...u kno that hand thing u get from typing 2 much on the computer....my grandma has it my mom has it and now i think i mite have it....grrrr.....the hot wings were good 2day....lots of sauce...but i went 2 this one place and there hot wings were AWESOME!!!!!! they were extra hot and had celery....hehe...my sister almost choked on one....yep....dnt kno wat else 2 talk about....o............................................................

I JUST BEAT THE SOLITAIRE GAME N 79 SECONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant take a pic but my score was 9416!!!! yep....i feel so accomplished....x_T
we started watching the pianist n AP...it looks lyk a good movie....and THANK GOD THAT EVIL MAN WONT B THERE 2MORO!!!!!!!!!........it seems lyk no one is helping me and my friends blo up the monkeys even tho there trying 2 take over the world!!!! AND I JUST FOUND OUT THE EVIL SQUIRRELS R HELPING THEM!!!!!!!!! so i shall go blo up the evil buckets of water and if i miss the skool bus im going 2 ride on the purple dragons back.....PEACE HOMIEZ!!!!!!!!!! yea i typed this n skool......*-0

1 comments:

Mina said...

I hope this works... but anyway that face -> *_T is awesome! And we didn't present today thank Lord. I don't want to present at all >.< And I hope she doesn't move away either. That sub for AP was horrible..... T.T