? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 16, 2009

Yea....GaNg5t3r NiNjA tUrTl35

n 3rd period: well my weekend was fun!!! i went 2 cici's pizza and got fat!!!!!! did i already talk about this?!?! O.o *runs 2 check last blog* yep i did!!!! i meant 2 put the videos up cuz i taped some of the madea goes 2 jail movie.....if i decide 2 make a bootleg i can only get lyk 30 minutes of the movie.....im falling 2 the dark, depressed, illegal side.....SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i blame all of my friends!!!! HORRIBLE INFLUENCES!!!!!!!!!!! yep....i had a weird dream........i was n my house....@ least i think it was mine...and then it got lyk super late lyk midnight......and then one of my friends named tianna was out sumwhere and she wanted 2 come over my house so i had 2 sneak her n......and my grandpa kept going up and down the stairs eating donuts......and then tianna finally got there and i was sneaking her in from the garage (which didnt have any cars by the way).....she made it n the house but i still had 2 sneak in and my grandpa came downstairs so i had 2 wait awhile.........then wen i finally decided 2 go up my stupid self tapped on the door 2 c if he was still down there and he started 2 come down so i hid behind the random mattress n the middle of the garage floor and he came down n the garage 4 the first time that nite and he caught me so he said he was gonna take a picture so he could show it to grammy and i would get n trouble but then i woke up (@ 4:30 n the morning) thought about twilight then realized i still had 2 work on my essay 4 literature but i was 2 lazy 2 do it so i sat n bed the hole time til it was actually time 2 wake up.....

*and kevin comes by and says potatoes!!!!*

and 2nd period was funny....we were grading each others essays and something funny happened and i laughed so hard i bumped my head against the desk XD that made us all laugh harder!!!!!!! whooooooo.....funny times, funny times.....yep.....

ok...just got home and i kno my AP teacher is a serious douchebag!!!!!!! >:( HE LOST MY FREAKIN BOOK REFLECTION!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRR...........hehe...kim snapped on him 2day cuz he lost one of her essays 2...anyway....i was walking down the street (humming the arthur theme song n my head) and this random guy just walks rite past me! i thought he was gonna turn around and start shooting!!!! yep im that slow.....then i was about 2 go 2 the library and i saw these 2 random white guys so im lyk OMG THERE GONNA SHOOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then we left.....one of my friends went 2 momocon this weekend so they got sumthing 4 me since they 4got about my b-day....yep....my feet r cold......o yea....i was walking down the street (i do that a lot huh? O.o) and my grandpa called and said there was a group of guys hanging out 2 the bus stop so im lyk NOW IM REALLY GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!! i tried 2 wait until sum1 came out of their house so i wouldnt walk up 2 the stop alone (it was dark outside) AND I DIDNT HAVE TO!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was about 2 turn around and force my grandma 2 take me 2 skool......yep.....my feet r still cold....I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WAT 2 DRAW!!!!!!!!!! took me a few decades but im finally gonna get started....if i finish ill update later.....yep.....i really need 2 finish my stuff 4 AP cuz we have a test 2moro......i didnt tell my grandma he lost my essay cuz shes tired of him...she cant wait til i get out of that class......me and her both....*eats a cookie 8D* im not sure if i should take another AP class next semester........its already 2 much work now.....which reminds me! the soccer team has black jerseys instead of white!!!!!!! WHERE WERE THEY WEN THE GIRLS TEAM NEEDED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! especially wen it rained over half the season last year....rain and white jerseys do not mix i dont care wat anyone says.....so now that r bootleg skool doesnt have a girls team they wanna have black jerseys -_-' ok fine then 4get them......does anyone actually read my blogs or jut skim 4 the important stuff like THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o well....i think that all i have 2 say 2day....ill post those vids later....i wanna go 2 sleep now.....*drool....and snores*

2 comments:

Mina said...

I want the vids! And I hate you for going to Momokun without me!!!! Grrr... Anyway, you walk down the street too much. Goodness! Don't forget the cake! =D LOL

Anonymous said...

lol i read your blogs entirely. your life is so much more interesting than mine. and i don't think i snapped. maybe i did. oh and if you do join the dark side you'll see me there :D