? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Long Lost 4gotten....

Dont ask about the title...it just feels lyk i havent blogged n 4ever....so i'll start off by saying I WORE PRETTY UNDERWEAR ALL WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i wore my monkey boxers on friday....im wearing pretty underwear rite now but i mite change 2moro cuz i think these r the ones that give me wedgies....-_-' mr mc. said he wasnt gonna b there this friday and im lyk thank god!!!! AP is boring...i still ned 2 read the chapter...im not really sure how i did on the test....we worked on our slam poetry n literature.....im not sure if i wana get up and do mine cuz i say the most stuff and i hate talking :( but i dnt wanna change everything @ the last minute just cuz...cuz.....so i'll just deal with it _-_ we went shopping yesterday...really only bath and body works stuff....and we went 2 borders...i wouldve got one of the mangas but i was lyk i can read most of these online so y waste my money...im so cheap *o* we went 2 sum other church 2day...i woke up with a sore throat and a runny nose....and it stayed lyk that almost all day -_-' grammy said if i felt lyk that i coulda stayed home but she dnt say that til after we got 2 church _-_ i woulda stayed home 2 watch charlie's angels....no im playin....or am i? O.o but im glad i went cuz the lady person was talking about abusive relationships and love and she was funny so it got my mind off of my sniffy nose and sore throat.....i listened 2 mary j blige lyk all weekend...i was reading this manga called Alice 19th....i lyk it ^-^ my grandpa just randomly decided 2 have sum type of family get 2gether and im lyk WTF(freak)?!?!?!?!?! and lyk rite b4 that my grandparents decided i was gonna start cleaning the kitchen and then he wants 2 have this big celebration AND I WAS STILL HALF SICK!!!!!!!! i dont mind spending time with family but 2day i just wanted 2 sleep......so u can imagine i had a LOT more dishes than i wouldve normally had my grandpa can b such a lazy &*^%$#%$......u can just ignore that...-_- if he keeps this up then as soon as i learn how 2 drive im going 2 sell the dishes and fine china make a lot of money and we're all gonna b eating off of paper plates and drinking from paper cups.....@o@ i took a shower and now im wearing my soccer shorts cuz i found them!!!!!!! my grandma was rushing me 2 take a shower cuz my grandpa wanted 2 tak a bath rite after that....-_- that was completely stupid cuz u can ask blaze...I TAKE 4EVER N THE SHOWER!!!! so y would u wanna take a bath rite after me wen i normally use up all the hot water...-_- i swear my grandpa is stupid.......but i shouldnt say that cuz its mean...so i guess i'll take it bak but that doesnt change my opinion....and then he just came downstairs lyk 20 minutes after i took my shower and he still dnt take a bath....rushing me 4 no freaking reason.....my brother was acting stupid...he said he was being rebellious....watever...hes only n the 4th grade.....ur not supposed 2 b rebellious til lyk middle skool....he wasnt doing his work and im lyk wat the FREAK!!!! his work is so easy itll probally only take 5 minutes 2 do it and he doesnt wanna do it....WAIT TIL MIDDLE SKOOL WEN THE WORK GETS HARDER!!!!!!!!!! anyway...........my throat is still sore and my nose is still runny.....if it doesnt get better i mite ask ruth 2 take over my part......ive been extremely cold 2day.....and i just turned the dishwasher on...i hope its supposd 2 sound lyk that....o yea...i washed my hair yesterday...it got rained on so im lyk i mite as well.....so wen i go 2 skool y hair's gonna b poofy!!!!.....well bye!!!! *falls asleep, sniffles*

3 comments:

sarahh said...

"but i mite change 2moro cuz i think these r the ones that give me wedgies..."
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

"my grandpa just randomly decided 2 have sum type of family get 2gether and im lyk WTF(freak)?!?!?!?!?!"
L0L!!!!!!!

"if he keeps this up then as soon as i learn how 2 drive im going 2 sell the dishes and fine china make a lot of money and we're all gonna b eating off of paper plates and drinking from paper cups"
l0l Alycia you're too funny

"and i just turned the dishwasher on...i hope its supposd 2 sound lyk that"
ROTF!!

Alycia your blogs make my stomach hurt cuz i laugh too much
and dnt worry i take FOREVER in the shower too
but gosh this was one for the funniest blogs i ever read
thank YOU for blogginh
and sorry the comment is so long

Mina said...

Goodness, what was wrong with your grandpa? Yes, I know you take freakin 2 hour long showers! I miss Pensicola T.T But I didn't know cute underwear can give you wedgies! lol!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm thinking of doing the same with the dishes too. and i feel you on that slam poetry. except i dont have many parts.