? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blizzard Baby...YAY!!!!!!!!!

Today was actually kinda fun!!!! Which is weird 4 me cuz I dont lyk Sundays....Y, u ask? Cuz we have skool the next day......but i went 2 church 2day and it was kinda fun ^-^ it was raining and then it turned 2 sleet and i pretended 2 go on a mission wen i had 2 get sumthing out of the car *w* i was hiding behind walls and everything!!! cuz im slo....THEN I GOT MY PIECES OF CANDY!!!!! *im now extremely hyper* so anyway...the guy who preached 2day was funny and we had communion so i wasnt that hungry wen i got home.....THEN I FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS SNOWING!!!!!! which is weird cuz i was just thinking about the next time we were having a snow day.......SO WE BETTER B OUT OF SKOOL 2MORO!!!!!!!!!!!! but knoing georgia the snows gonna find sum way 2 melt and we'll have 2 go 2 skool....I BLAME THE AP MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i come home and talk 2 another one of my best friends TOMATO!!!!! and she was praying 4 a snow day 2....EVERYBODY BOW UR HEADS AND PRAY 4 THIS FREAKIN SNO DAY!!!!! mainly cuz i still havent worked on either of the papers 4 AP....AND THE PLAN WAS PERFECT KIM!!!!!!!! so anyway we talked 4 an hour acting stupid cuz thats wat we do ^-^ Then I get ready 2 go out and take pics n the snow!!!!!!! U kno my grandparents blame me 4 the snow? _-_ just cuz i was born n a blizzard on March 12, 1993! Yes im a weird baby.....tehehe...anyway...i got really creeped out because i went 2 the bathroom and i saw the curtains open n sum weird way....it made me remember sum time 4ever ago i think wen i was n kindergarten i was over my moms house...cuz remember i live with my grandma....and i was spending the night. So wen I woke up n the middle of the night and it was EXTREMELY dark and I saw this giant spider n front of me said hi 2 it then went bak 2 sleep....weird rite? so I woke up again that same nite and i thought i saw spiders all over the floor...and I HATE BUGS!!!!! it took me a while 2 get bak 2 sleep but wen i did i woke up AGAIN but this time i was n the bathroom laying n the tub...i guess thats y i thought about this cuz the curtains were opened the same way at the time...I was about 2 get out but then i thought i saw the boogie man (yes i believed n him bak then) so i was like u kno wat im just going 2 stay rite here and then wen i woke up again i was laying on the bed (about 2 fall off) with no sheets or covers on me.....i dont kno how i remembered that incident but o well.....HERE R THE PICS NOW!!!!!!!



my backyard!

down the street....


farther down the street.....

rite across from my house


across the street.....

down the street....


street.....

snow-covered car....does that sound eatable? O.i' O.o" *w*


house down the street.....

i was rushing 2 take the pic and didn't get my hole face....-_-'


I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!! i was forced......

Mushtapulooza!!!!!!!


backyard

backyard....again....


sum houses down the street....

MY SNOWBALL!!!!!!! i almost stuck it n the freezer...


my snowball....ignore the stick.....

got a big block of ice stuck 2 my pants......XD


gosh even my backyard is kinda junky....

TREKKING THRU THE WOODS!!!!!!! PLAYING DETECTIVE! 4 the 2nd time 2day...yea...


tried it from the inside.....

from on top of my driveway!


my extremely steep driveway....

backyard....with basketball goal!


MY SNOWBALL SPLATTERED AGAINST
THE HOUSE!!!!!! XD

tried 2 take a pic from the inside....didn't work....




ok i almost died trying 2 take these pics....my pants were soaked and i almost slid down the hill 5 times cuz i had 2 keep going back and forth...SO IM GOING 2 TAKE MY MEDICATION NOW!!!!!!!! *drinks hot cocoa* BY BYE!!!!! haha...one has the e the other one doesn't....*mischievous look* tehehehe....U'LL NEVER GUESS WAT IM THINKING!!!!!!!!!!

o yea...heres sum more pics 4 ya!!!! =^-^=



me wen i came n....

I DID NOT PEE ON MY BED!!!! my hood was dripping wet.....


@ nite....


2 comments:

Mina said...

lol your camera takes good pictures!!!!!!! and that dream was really weird >.< we're all having weird dreams it's the rooster's fault!

sarahh said...

Alycia you're special
but YAY!! snow day right?