? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 2, 2009

YES!!!!!!!!

Ok...snow has always been one of my favoritest things n the world but rite now i SERIOUSLY love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE OUT OF SKOOL!!!! That's totally awesome cuz i didnt finish one of the essays i had to do for AP and we were supposed 2 have a unit test on like a whole bunch of chapters and i didnt study....my goodness....but the essay i diddnt really understand so thats not my fault....and i wanted 2 work on it myself cuz thats how we have 2 do it 4 the final test but watever....so i woke up @ 5 n the morning cuz i had 2 pee and i realized i needed 2 finish my essay....then blaze texted me saying skools were closed cuz it was on the news and im lyk 'yea!!!!! and how did u kno i was awake?! O>o' so yea.....i was about 2 turn it on the news but then i started watching moesha...IT WAS A GOOD EPISODE!!!!! then i went 2 go tell my grandma skools were closed but she already knew then i started jumping up and down....even tho my grandparents were still asleep....and i got so happy i was going 2 kiss my window....so i ran over and tried to jump over my bed but i tripped on it instead....yea.....then i fell out laughing....now im typing this.....

2 comments:

sarahh said...

LMAO! you were going to kiss your window Alycia?
lmao you tripped over you bed ahha i wish i was there
but i'M SUPER happy we'reout of school today
especially in this county! whooooooo!!
it needs to snow more, don't you think?

Mina said...

omg why were you going to kiss your window? your such a weirdo!! lol anyway the roosters told me you were awake =D