? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 9, 2009

aLRIGHT!!!!!!!

I HATE WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MUST B HAVING A GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the 4th post 2day! yupperz!!!!! so anyway....i was gonna say sumthing earlier but now i 4got wat it was.....o yea.....my birthday's coming up!! i wonder how many people will remember the EXACT day....hmmm i dont want 2 call any names (clears throat BLAZE KIM SARAH!!!!!!!) probably the only ones reading this post XP yea....guess wat? my mom changed her mind! shes not getting married....hmmmm....wonder y....o well....went thru all that trouble 4 nothing....maybe she just wasnt ready....yea.....so anyway im listening 2 bella's lullaby, well the original one by the japanese dude....HE'S A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea....AND I LUV IT!!!!! yes i do.......i want 2 learn how 2 play it....i dont kno if anyone knew but o well...i lik 2 play piano..if only i would stick 2 playing it....grrrrr....i just found the whole song and its like 7 minutes.....thats a long time 2 b playing....i think most of it repeats anyway but yea......i want 2 listen 2 his other songs but im 2 lazy 2 change it -i have it on repeat XD- so....hmmmm....yea....ok im going 2 listen 2 the other songs rite now....-one song still on repeat-..I JUST REMEMBERED WAT I WAS GOING 2 SAY EARLIER!!!!!!!!!!! i said i was gonna watch Pocahontas (complicated name O.e') wen i got home and i did!!!!!!!! that was the first thing on my to do list and i started the petition 4 solomon so i got that done.....-pushes u 2 go sign if u didnt already- now i need 2 work on my AP outline definitions start reading breaking dawn and try 2 make thru this cracking the AP exam book.....o yea.....and my literature teacher finally decided 2 give us homework......MAN!!!!!!! -groans: that woman- o yea and i just randomly decided 2 put on make up cuz it was rite n my grandmas bathroom and I LOOKED WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my grandma tried 2 lie 2 me and said it was cute....-shudders- i was 2 scared 2 put more on so these r the only pics ur getting!!!! b happy....AND CREEPED OUT!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! *cough* here u go:









hey does anyone have Indira's number? I wanted her 2 come 2 Cici's 2......
ok now im REALLY gonna listen 2 the other songs........rite after this one finishes XD goodness....im such a procrastinator...............ok bye!!!! 4 the 5th time.....-_-' and HA!!!! I DID CHANGE THE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Mina said...

lol oh wow.. I love that third picture! I signed the petition thingie ^.^