? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 12, 2009

BIRTHDAY!!!!!

OK!!!!! tomato helped me remember the word 4 book n my own language.....its ABOOGA!!!!!! and im making ugureep mean picture.....yep....i was gonna talk about some other stuff but i cant remember wat it was.......so 2day was my birthday...yep im 10 years old!!!!!!! ^-^ arent i an old baby?!?! they sang happy birthday 2 me n my AP class! it was funny cuz the people n there were being stupid wen they sang it so AP wasnt all that boring....til he started talking...but it seems like his class doesnt drag out 4 20 hours anymore......only 19...and a half XD i got money from gunny and some of my friends gave me money 2...yep...money is good 4 the soul....wen kno how 2 not lose control.....and get greedy lyk most people....yep...cuz people r greedy and greedy people die.....and i got a friendship mood ring from blaze (probably tired of reading her name n the posts).....anyway...2nd period was funny...we had 2 do commercials and i think everybodys was funny.....yep.....i just saw sum hair fly sumwhere.....i had a booger n my nose n 4th period but i was glad no one could c it.....im really starting 2 lyk my 4th period....we used 2 get a lot of work but now shes hardly giving us any.....and we just get 2 have fun on the computers...^-^....yep....i was surprised by how many people either remembered 2 tell me happy birthday or how many people blaze texted (is that a word? O.o) 2 tell me happy birthday....so shes gonna get shot 4 her birthday licks....yep....thats wats gonna happen.....wen she ends up n the hospital it is not....I REPEAT IT IS NOT MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!! papas home....o yea he farted yesterday but i guess he thought nobody heard it cuz he didnt say excuse me......XD i tried 2 take a pic of my ring but it didnt come out good.....i still wanna get started learning yiruma's songs and i need 2 work on my AP outline.....guess i'll c u laterz......yea........*o*

2 comments:

Mina said...

Hey! I'm not tired of reading my name! lol! AP class was fun when they singed happy birthday and jequavius was doing that dance!! XD And man I so should not get shot!!! >.< LOL

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh i remember that dance jequavius did lmao. overall it sounds like you had a great birthday.