? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 27, 2009

Purple Rats!

Welp....im bored...dont kno wat 2 do...yea...THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!!!! my skool is extremely stupid....yep...we had a fire drill like the very last second of the day....which sux cuz i was rushing on a project and i had 2 finish....if it had been a real fire i wouldve died...u.u o well...i wasnt alone tho...and then i found out that i accidentally walked off with one of my teachers things so i was gonna wait and give it 2 him at the end of the day but wen they had the fir drill they kicked everyone out and wouldnt let anyone bak n....-_- i did end up giving it bak 2 him but i almost missed my bus and we sat there 4 forever....yep everything there is stupid.....I GOT SUM MORE OF THOSE COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i still need 2 finish the book 4 my paper n AP....grrr...its due monday......i fell asleep wen i got home.....i guess i was more tired than i thought....so ill probably b up until 5 n the morning cuz it was a long nap.....can anyone give me ideas on wat i can draw? O.o ......o yea...KIM IS SUPPOSED 2 PUT THE PLAN UP 4 HOW WE'RE GONNA BLO UP THE SKOOL!!!!!!!!!! and i just read blaze's new post and she talked about her dream....i dont kno how people remember there dreams....i can never remember mine....unless i dont have any i guess......but i do remember one dream where i was being chased by a big purple rat.......i think that was wen i was n first grade...and then i think it came up again....sum other time....so far im doing good with the water thing...yea....i had 9 cups the first day 7 cups the next day 8 cups yesterday and 8 cups again 2day....yea im definitely doing a good job...*gives myself a piece of cake {theres extra if u want sum 2 =^-^=}* i watched the 2nd ep of super gals and i would b watching the 3rd if i had my headphones up here....i really dont feel lyk getting them....darn my laziness.......ok i dont care im going 2 watch it now.....PEACE 2 THE ALIENS!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mina said...

lol I see Super Gals is getting addictive, and why don't you draw a picture of our school blowing up? That would be nice =D I have to work on my papers for AP too T.T

Anonymous said...

i just posted the plan too lol. and really a purple rat? i would've been like "hey stop! sit! *purple rat sits* "now your my pet". but it probably would eat me. AP is such a drag. i wanna kill it.