? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Goodness.....

Well i was tired 2day...its funny how wen im tired i dont fall asleep n AP but wen im not i have 2 keep waking myself up O.o my body is weird...JUST LIKE THE WEATHER!!!! i ment 2 say this last nite but i was sleepy....i need 2 work on my definitons my book reflection my outline and now he wants us 2 do a DBQ.....grrrrrr.....*pulls hair out* wen i go bald from 2 much stress u kno y.....i was worried we would have a vocab quiz 2day and guess wat? WE DID!!!!! but i got 7 out of 11 so i guess thats good since i didnt study.... x_x sum1 n my class is listening 2 sum rock song....tehehe...it sounds funny.....and i was worried about having a quiz in my literature class cuz i couldnt remember anything that happened n the book but THANK GOD SHE WASNT HERE AGAIN 2DAY!!!!!!! i swear god loves me......YAY!!!!!! I DRANK 9 CUPS OF WATER YESTERYEAR!!!! I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!! but i only drank 3 2day.....O.o i cant get lazy wen ive just started doing this!!! so i think im going 2 drink at least 2 more cups..... my brother is going 2 b in a black history bowl so im not sure if i should go.....i wanna go 2 support him cuz if hes gonna b n a crowd of people hes going 2 get shy and nervous cuz hes shyer(<-is that a word O.o) than me which i didnt think was humanely possible....BUT ITS 2 EARLY N THE MORNING!!!!! *sigh* i still didnt do my outline.....BUT ITS NOT MY FAULT!!!!! am i the only one who noticed how much i complain about my AP work on here? O>o ive complained about it n almost every post....x_x my teacher is complaining about them not having any good drinks n this skool besides water *i laughed-even the waters not that good ITS INFECTED CUZ THERE TRYING 2 KILL US ALL!!!!!* i found a bottle of body wash (it was empty) that i remembered getting n 8th grade 4 sumthing...i cant remember if the teacher was just being polite cuz i got her a christmas gift or wat? i watched the 1st episode of super gals last nite and it was funny....i was gonna text blaze 2 c if there were any curse words n the sho cuz my grandma is strongly against that and sumwhere n the beginning they said about 3 of them so im looking 4 my headphones (they were up under my bed) and as soon as i put them n she walked through the door......_-_ i started laughing and she wondered wat i was laughing at but i told her nothing....*groans* she keeps bothering me about wat i want 2 do wen i get out of high skool....-_-' i kno i need 2 decide but wen she keeps pressing about it i dont feel lyk worrying about it...grrrrr......now im at home and i just realized how fat i am...i came home and ate half a can of pringles and a honey bun (grandparents just went 2 the store) then they went out 2 dinner kind of...it was chick-fil-a which is funny cuz me and my friend were talking about how muh we love that place earlier 2day....and i had 2 pieces of chicken sum rice and beans and a donut rite b4 they came bak and they brought me a sandwich and a pie....even tho i was full i ate them sum more pringles and drank a large coke....never did get bak 2 drinking my water...ok IM DOING THAT NOW!!!!!! im gonna have 2 pee later....so DK BRFKD BKRJFCSK (c u next time)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can u thro up drinking 2 much water cuz thats wat i feel lyk doing now......u.u'

2 comments:

Mina said...

yea i know, I tend to talk about AP in almost all my posts >.<

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh i love this post. especially the part about the curse words lmao. i also dont wanna think about after high school. its too scary to imagine. i feel like a fat ass too cause i am and i did the same thing today. oh yeahh...AP SUCKS!