? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Well......

-sigh- another normal title.....WATS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!?! _-_ so anyway guess wat i just found out......remember wen i thought my mom broke up with her boyfriend? well they came over our house 2day and said that he proposed 2 her!!!!!! i looked at my brother like wat the fudge (he was the one who told me they broke up and he just looked confused)!!!!!! if u went around the room the faces would have looked lyk.... :D (mommy) O.o' (me) -.e (brother) -.- (papa) :) (ex boyfriend) and -.- (grammy) we dont have a problem with it i was just confused....IM GOING 2 B THE FLOWER GIRL!!!!!!!! jp....i mite b a bridesmaid.....AND WE CANT HAVE THE WEDDING @ OUR JUNKY HOUSE!!!!!!!!! mommy was saying she was going 2 break up with him 4 the longest....AND HE KNEW IT!!!!!! i think he tried 2 get 2 her b4 she actually did anything...she had already moved out.......but who cares......DO DOOO DOM DUNGHAIKAMALEAA!!!!!!!!!! i guess thats all i have 2 say 4 now....o wait...we actually went 2 church 2day!!!! i dont believe it!!!!! and were out of skool 2moro and i have nothing planned.....maybe ill draw again....MY BROTHER IS FORCING ME 2 DO A LOT OF THINGS I DONT WANT 2!!!!!!!!! like prank call people from MY fone....he has one....SUM1 SAID THEY WOULD CALL THE AUTHORITIES!!!!!!!!! .....o yea.....we found out that mommy left my brothers fone @ the house so he could bring it over my house 2 use and he just left it 2 home cuz hes slo and didnt kno it was there.....-.-' my family is so stupid...o if ur confused i live with my grandparents and my brother lives with my mom....dont ask y cuz i dont kno.....thats y i had 2 hear about the breakup from him....i kno ill never trust him again......now i think im finished......OR AM I?!?!?! O.o *w* :}

2 comments:

Mina said...

lol i love this blog too.. definatly when you did the faces of the people in the room.. XD

Anonymous said...

yeah the faces of the people were funny. i hope things do work out for the best for all of you. lol about the prank phone calls. I'm always scared to do those. sometimes i think the ppl will beat me up through the phone in some phone kind of way. weird huh?