? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 23, 2009

Stupid

Well i took a nap 2day so im on the verge of almost sorta extremely kind of out of control hyperness!!!!!!! TeheheheheHaHaHaHaHaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!! Can u tell? O.e Probally not cuz i act stupid all the time!!!!! Nothing happened 2day! Except my nap! ^-^ My m is still getting on my nerves....-_-' I'd shoot it if i could....hehe...i shoot a lot of things....Well i have nothing special 2 say in this post....o im trying 2 drink more water! ^-^ cuz water is good 4 u....I already had 2 cups 2day so im starting off pretty good....even tho its good 4 u its disgusting!!!!! but thats just my opinion.....i really should get off b4 my grandma comes in here and tells me 2 go 2 bed.....i got the sniffles again!_-_ AND I SAW MY ASIAN FRIEND!!!!!!! YAY!!!! cuz asians r awesome!!!! ^-^ O and my mom was thinking about having her wedding at Atlanta Botanical Gardens but their rooms are EXTREMELY expensive and the cheapest one only holds 14 people....*-* Ok because im talking about pointless things and nothing in this post is special im going 2 leave....mainly cuz i need 2 work on my outline 4 AP....-_- he's trying 2 kill us all!!!!! SO I SHALL KILL HIM FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe ill wake up later and do my homework cuz its 12 in the morning and i really dont feel like doing it now....*groans then falls asleep*

2 comments:

sarahh said...

l0l Alycia you're special

Anonymous said...

i hate water too but i also need to drink more water. i really do. the notes are so annoying now. the man needs a life and needs to stop killing the little one i have!