? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Japan!!!!!!

Ok not as random as my other titles but watever....the m on my keyboard is getting on my nerves...my brother broke it and now i have to punch it super hard and its getting on my nerves....i just got back home and my stupid computer is GIVING ME THE GREENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (instead of the blues) y does it have 2 b blues anyway...it can b purples or reds or black or gold and silver stripes....Y DO THE BLUES HAVE 2 MAKE U FEEL DEPRESSED HUH?!?!?!?! so anyway.....the internet just closed on me so im retyping this whole thing....sux doesnt it....i still need 2 work on my AP and my room is 2 quiet.....the dog barking outside so im gonna go shoot it 'scuse me 4 a minute please -goes out 2 shoot the dog- c if the dog had ben cute i wouldnt have shot it but it looked flictated....YAY!!!! NO MORE BARKING!!!!! so im going 2 listen 2 my Japanese songs cuz its quiet....2 quiet.....FIEFNV BHNFDH BFV HBJD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehe...can anyone understand that? O.o' my brother was acting retarded on the fone....and hes stalking a celebrity!!!! i did not make him do it!!!!! *maybe a little* i should start reading my book soon but i get distracted easily wen books r boring and this book is BORING!!!!! being bored is more fun than reading the book.....gosh....but its necessary 4 my class...im glad i dont have 2 many hard classes this semester....the AP one is the only challenge but watever......there was an assembly on friday it was boring.....the man talked 2 much and wen he finished there was still 20 minutes left b4 skool was out so they did sumthing stupid.....2 people sang a song about chicken....o yea i saw madea goes 2 jail yesterday....it was good it just seemed short.....now im n the mood 2 watch all the tyler perry shows......BLEEDING LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! im listening 2 that now ^-^ ok im just talking about pointless stuff now so i think ill go shoot the fish across the street....does this mean im an animal killer? O.o of course not dont get the wrong impression....HEY!!! i just highlighted sumthing and i dont kno how i did it.....O.o so anyway that dog that i shot is laying like this _'-_ the little thing at the top is its tongue hanging out XD i laughed wen it died MWAHAHAHAAAA!!!! ooooohhhhh!!!! now i need 2 start planning my trip 2 Japan and how 2 break n2 the New Moon premiere....yes my friends got me hooked 2 twilight.....darn them.....OK NOW IM LEAVING!!!!!!!! the only reason i did this post was cuz y friend told me 2 and the sharks and roosters got 2 my chocolate stash cuz i havent been posting....o yea...i killed them 2!!!! they look funny (>^-^)> i wish sum1 would piss me off.....just remember u r dealing with a psycho and r looking forward 2 a LONG AND PAINFUL DEATH while i laugh!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHUHUHUHUHUH
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough* tehehehehe...OK NOW I REALLY GONE!!!!!! i will be bak 2 haunt u n ur dreams!!!!!! I had to make this post blood red.......couldn't help it..... PEACE LIES and DEATH!!!!! each time im going 2 change one word......if u read one of my other posts u would probally kno wat im talking about.........i give people the heebie jeebies ^-^

2 comments:

Mina said...

yes you do give people the heebie jeebies.. how can there be peace with lies? 0.o... i think i heard that dog barking too >.< ha ha your "m" on your keyboard is flicktated lol this post made me laugh so hard that i started to cry and talk in japanese.. the word i have to type in is; tajvbum... a bum named tajv? 0.o

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh i remember my old keyboard had a FEW keys lke that. i hated it. damn juice! don;t kill dogs. kill cats! ummm maybe i shouldn;t say that peta can be very animally at times. is tht even a word? whatever.