? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Doeekgn jfslkn!!!! (YAY!!!!)

Well IM FEELING MUCH BETTER 2DAY!!!!! Thnx for asking!!! ^-^ O and i had a great time stealing Tia Mowry's life yesterday!!!!! O.o' I kno im evil.....MWAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHUHUHUHUHUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cough* My imaginary cat just threw up a hairball!!!! EWWWWW!!!!!!!! o my gosh my grandma is getting on my nerves.....i love her and all that but she keeps forcing me 2 do my AP work....i kno i need 2 do it 2 keep my grades up and watever.....but i get 2 my work eventually....she still doesnt kno i do all my work in the morning, on the bus, or during another class....but ill just keep that 2 myself....XD GOD IM LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was supposed 2 go on a field trip 2day but i didnt feel lyk it and it just seemed lyk a waste of time so yea...thats y im n class typing this.....2day is extremely boring 2......i got the answers 2 my AP test.....and i typed the answers 2 the essay questions n my fone and rushed thru my outline 4 nothing cuz we didnt have the test 2day!!!!! *does happy dance* Well i have an extra day 2 study 4 a test that i already have the answers 2....and kevin(asian) keeps poking me!!!!! its raining 2day....so me and the pink wands and noodles r going 2 go dance n the rain!!!!!! after that we might paint the trees....but we dont kno wat colors 2 paint them so any suggestions? O.o' If we dont paint the trees were gonna go swimming with the rainbow colored sharks.....u kno we have water all thru our skool? Our skool is broke, sorry, bootleg, and bogus and any other word that means the same thing.....we always have leaks but i dont kno if its cuz the dragons punched a hole thru the roof or my skool doesnt want 2 pay 4 repairs......_-_ Have you noticed that I die on the days that im not dead but im alive on the days that im dead? O.o did that even make any sense? o well.....y do people want 2 rebuild elementary and middle skools but they want the high skools 2 look lyk crap? o well......i c the hyper rats outside the skool window so im going 2 go dance n the rain with them until the noodles and wands get here.....CIAO!!!!!!! thats how u spell it rite? u kno that italian (or watever) word that means goodbye? O>o' well watever...C YA!!!!!!!! :# (hey i made a new face!!!!!!) :3

2 comments:

Mina said...

paint the trees green and blue stripes with yellow poka dots!!! but then they would look sick.. new face yaaaay!! XD

Anonymous said...

wow your day sounded real fun. more fun than mine. i wanna paint the trees too! oh well. and damn those dragons!