? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Holpruensjnaa!!!

Ur probably wondering wat the word in my title is.....ITS SWAHILI 4 VALENTINES DAY (lovers day)!!!! no im playing i have no clue....BUT ITS AN AWESOME WORD SO DEAL WITH IT!!!!! X3
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY (2 all who celebrate it)!!!!!!!!! I am single this time....just lyk last year....and the year b4 that and the year b4 that.....my whole life!!!!! YAY!!!!! i wonder if i can win an award 4 sumthing lyk that....hmmmmm.do U think i can? being single is fun.....NO DRAMA (except from yo mama XD)!!!!! i have problems and no life.......so i shall go die now...._-_<-thats me... i REALLY need 2 read this ap book.....BUT ITS BORING!!!!! if subody would give me a million dollars i would force my way thru it but thats not happening.......-_-'' I GOT A TEDDY BEAR!!!!!! from my grandma...she tried 2 surprise me but i knew she would get me sumthing :} im spending the weekend with my brother......OOOOHHHHH!!!!!! hes been spending the past few saturdays going to Idlewood to take the ITBS so he can get n2 a magnet skool!!! AWESOME RITE!!!!!!!! i would just hate having 2 go on saturday tho....he would b there at 8 n the morning and leave at around 3 n the afternoon.......A WHOLE FREAKIN SKOOL DAY!!!!!!!!!! -sigh- hes been having a trying time....he just got a cell fone and he already got it taken away by our mother cuz her ex.....at least i think they broke up....shes been trying 2 break up with him 4 the longest........her ex was using my brothers fone wen he was sleep 2 call his ex girlfriend in nevada...im lyk wat the fudge?!?!?!?! dont u have ur own fone 2 call her with?!?!?! and mommy was mad cuz the bill was super high.....and we dont kno the full story but Breon (brother) said he left his fone n the house cuz mommy took it...and mommy says he left it n the car wen doug (ex) dropped him off......-sigh- O yea i watched the chronicles of narnia yesterday (disney channel) then i watched lean on me (bet).....one of the most awesomest movies 2 ever come out!!!!! i recorded them both! :} i luv 2 record stuff.......and i went 2 victoria's secret.....-sigh- never realized there stuff was so expensive!!!!!! my goodness.......Chick-fil-a is good!!!!! SAVE THE COWS!!!!!!! DONT EAT BEEF!!!!!!! EAT CHICKEN!!!!!!!! but if everybody eats chicken....then whos going 2 save the little chicks?!?!?!?! OoO *w* and this is y were all going 2 die a very long painful death........ok this is the last thing im goin 2 say cuz i need 2 take a shower and brush my teeth cuz my breath stinks and so do i......AND SO DO U SO :P!!!!!!!! Does anyone kno y we have BeLlY bUtToNs?!?!?!?!?! ok that was the last thing i said........@.@ o yea!!! my grandparents r going 2 a wedding so ill have the house 2 myself!!!! wait my brothers here darn it.....well i can lock hiM n the basement!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! ok now that was reall the last thing i said......this was my longest post......ok now im gone!!!!!!!!! ...GOSH!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh i really thought thats what happy valentines day meant in swahili. your evil! my sister is also applying for a magnet school cool. tht sucks tho tht your bro has to get up so early. and i think we have belly buttons cause of tht stupid umbilical cord thingy. right? oh and poor chickies :`[

Mina said...

i have to take a shower to cuz i do stink >.< && ur right about the whole chicken thing.. na the long painful death T.T and that's messed up bout your brothers' phone and the whole ex thing... and belly buttons are there so we can make faces on our tummys DUH!!