? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 8, 2009

BORED

WE DIDNT GO 2 CHURCH 2DAY!!!! y am I not surprised....grammys been skipping church 4 3 weeks....IM GOING 2 TELL HER MOMMY!!!!!!!!! *runs off 2 tell* I don't know what 2 do.....grrrr....O I DREW A PIC. but I cant scan it into the computer cuz theres no ink... v.v since wen do scanners need ink 2 scan things......grrrrrrr....it was purty 2...but thats just my opinion....I'm tired of these stupid pop-ups.....i put up a pop-up blocker but that doesnt work.... IT NEEDS 2 B FIRED CUZ ITS NOT DOING ITS JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so im going 2 sue the pop-up people...C YOUSE GUYZ LATERZ!!!!!!!!!! *SUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!! -shoots bebe gun then runs off and the random song thingy ended-*

2 comments:

nareji6378 said...

y rnt u surprised? O.o and u r so random and stupid!!!!! >.<

Anonymous said...

your blogs always make me crack up. this one was like the funniest.