? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 6, 2009

Drool....

*sigh* I just woke up...... gosh....
I don't kno y I've been so tired lately....
I BLAME MY AP TEACHER!!!!!!! He gives us 2 much work X'( and I could probally complain about him everyday..... I think I have the sniffles *sniffs* I mite watch Twilight today.....I don't feel like doing anything else....Darn my laziness!!!!! *whines* There's nothing for me to do today!!!!!!!!
*runs downstairs 2 eat sumthing* I don't have much 2 say today...I'm still wiping drool off my face.....O...my brother came over today....but I fell asleep on him....he was mad but who cares wat he thinks O.o When I figure out what I'm going 2 do then I'll go do it so until next time....
PEACE LOVE AND HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!! tehehe....I can change the colors on my blog...... :3....I have no life......*w*

2 comments:

Mina said...

lol ah this post made me crack up! i blame that white man too!! >.<

Anonymous said...

Yeah what Blaze said. And oh my gosh you slept on your brother lol !!