? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Doesn't Deserve a Title....

2day was extremely boring....i dont even feel lyk being my random hyper self....my first period is getting on my nerves...i hate the way he calls on me and expect me 2 kno the answer...im 2 DUMB 2 kno......i still need 2 work on my outline and essay questions....-sigh- anyway...my 2nd period wouldve been alright....but we were working on a project and we had 2 make a comic strip like thingy and had 2 take pics....well guess wat? one of the people i was working with found a way 2 break the camera and we wouldve had 2 start over if one of the librarians hadnt fixed it....then i go 2 3rd period and he wants us 2 take a survey...BORING....im boring...my life would b boring BUT I DONT HAVE 1!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! ...tehehe...im dead...HEY I THINK I GOT CHOCOLATE ON MY LAPTOP!!!!! WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bak 2 my horrible day....then my 3rd period teacher kicked me out of the class during lunch wen he knos i never go 2 lunch...except on hot wing/pizza day....grrrrrrr....he just wants all the new computers 2 his self....4th period was alright. we just did make-up work....me and my friend Tomato (Kumi-kun or Tomasia) acted stupid....I HAD A KILLER HEADACHE THE WHOLE FREAKIN DAY!!!!!!!!! o yea....i went 2 sleep @ maybe 1 this morning and woke up @ 5 cuz my stomach was hurting.......it kept me up til it was actually time 2 wake up and then it decided 2 go away....the sucker......so my day was extremely boring.....Do u think the bricks the noodles r wearing r trying 2 take over the world? O.o Maybe the black and gold dragons r helping them so i warn everyone: HIDE UR CHOCOLATE STASH!!!!!!!!!!! ..........yea........i need a life...so ill go steal someone else's...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alycia your not dumb. most likely you'll be valedictorian. mr man is an a** don't him any attention. he makes me feel dumb too. i think he thinks thts his job. to make us feel dumb. the evil man... grrrrr and oh no the dragons!!! they stole my boring life and i want it back.

Mina said...

Kumi-kun.. .THAT IS NOT HOU YOU SPELL IT TOKIDO!! its kumikun.. no dash LMBO!! XXDD && oh em gee your not dumb!!! @ least you tried to answer, i would just have said idk... >.< ok thats all cuz i gotta go hide my chocolate stash....&& maybe steal demi lovato's life XXDD