? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hmmmmm.....

Am I the only one who sometimes has a problem expressing myself n words? I prefer pictures....THERE SO PRETTY!!!!!! AND IM JAPANESIAN (not really)!!!! =3 i dont care wat anyone says...i luv that word :D I have an essay 2 rite 4 AP but I mite just do that b4 I go 2 bed......grrrrrrr.....THANK GOD ITS ALMOST FRIDAY!!!!! it seems lyk its been a week since last Friday.....I wonder y that is.....I AM EXTREMELY BORED RITE NOW!!!!! (can u tell?) im typing meaningless (BIG WORD XD) stuff.......I want 2 draw a picture but I have no idea wat I want 2 draw.........I LOVE ROSES AND TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS 4 GIVING ME THE IDEA!!!!!! I'm so brilliant X3 I'll admit 2 being a little slo tho....@_T (does it look like the face has a black eye?! O.o") I have a habit of starting things and taking 4ever 2 finish them (if I ever get back 2 finishing them) so if I finish the pic. I'll put it up.......

1 comments:

Mina said...

lol hilarious much? you should pot a whole bunch of pictures then i love your drawings btw.. you know i didnt take my book home because i for got... but i think i texted you that already... ima fail T.T..yes that face you made does look like it has a black eye >.<