? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 20, 2009

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

IM EATING PUDDING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok so im mad i got invited 2 a cookout and i dnt get 2 go cuz i fell asleep....stupid long trips and the tiredness that comes with them.....ok my best friend is getting REALLY old (BLAZE)....shes turning...dun Dun DUN!!!!!!!!! 16!!!!!!!!!! i 4got wat i was going 2 say so buh-bye!!!!!!! i stayed up all nite it is now 7:30.....I SPILLED PUDDING ON THE FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!! >:( im watching the little mermaid now....hey did u kno that sho dave the barbarian STILL comes on?!?! which reminds me i finished watchng code geass....o i remember wat i was gonna say....me and my geniusness again...4getting wat i was gonna say talk about sumthing else then once ive got u sidetracked i remember and bring it up....pure genius!!!! anyway.....i knew it.....i most certainly knew it....its just sumthing about it that doesnt click....ill remember 4 a time and then wen its all over i 4get everything...well @ least i almost made it...@ least i guess so i dnt hit rock bottom and im not the only one either......i have my strengths and weaknesses and this is DEFINITELY one of my weaker points hopefully ill do better next year cuz 4 now im not gonna sweat it!!! ^-^

1 comments:

Mina said...

Yay! I'm in this post! Yes, I am very old. I'm going to start getting wrinkles on my face! And fail at what????????