? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hungry...

now i kno all my friends kno im hungry almost all the time (the only time im not being wen im sleep) so @ lyk 3 this morning i had cookies chips (have u ever had plain chips with hot sauce? its actually really good ^-^) and i had 2 force myself from eating them all...i wouldve gotten cereal but i was sneaking around the kitchen and the cereal wouldve given me away cuz its evil lyk that -_- ive decided i wouldnt b lazy 4 the little notebook thingy so im gonna start drawing maybe sunday after blazes party...she should already kno wat my ideas r *insert mischievous look and evil laff here* o yea and her mom approved of her party so itll all work out....except sarah spending the nite....poo :( i hope she can get enuff money 2 come 2 D&B's (lyk the nickname i gave it? ^o^) if not ill get my coupon and give it 2 her!!!!!! yep....and i dnt kno y but this kinda feels lyk the first time blazes mom approved of anything she wanted 2 do and she cant go bak on her word......CUZ ITS 2 LATE 2 APOLOGIZE!!!!!!! ITS 2 LATE!!!!!!!x.> (i think u can now recognize new faces wen u c them so i mite stop announcing it *-*) so bak 2 the hunger thing...i was gonna make a sandwich and eat vanilla wafers (not 2gether but i wouldnt mind trying it O.o) but then after i got all the stuff ready i saw we dnt have any bread =_= so im now sitting n my room (technically laying on my bed) with a can of peanut butter and marshmallow fluff (and a spoon!) rite beside me cuz thats the quickest thing 4 me 2 eat......_-_

1 comments:

Mina said...

Lmbo. Oh wow Alycia, you are hilarious. But yea that's true, you are always hungry, but then your so freakin' thin. Anyway, it is amazing that my Mom approved of the sleepover thingie. You need to call me..... like right now... Please... Don't blow me up. _-'_