? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 13, 2009

ok.......

so remember n my last post wen i said the plane thing would lead 2 sumthing else/ maybe i dnt say it but im pretty sure i did.....anyway....i told them i dnt lyk riding planes and its mostly cuz i dnt lyk wen my ears pop but grammy misunderstood and she thinks im scared 2 fly.....and then she tells papa and now its just lyk the whole family is pitying (is that a word) me and tryin 2 comfort me cuz they think im scared wen im really not.....i mean ur talking 2 a girl who rode EVERY SINGLE RIDE @ SIX FLAGS!!!!!! WHO SWAM WITH THE SHARKS N THE OCEAN (they were just lyk 50 million miles farther away from me but thats cuz i scared them 2 death XD)!!!!!!!!! IVE WATER SKIED{not really}(how do u spell that ski-ed/skiied? im confused u kno wat 4get it) AND I EVEN WATCHED THE FREECREDIT REPORT.COM COMMERCIALS AND I VENTURE N2 ANIME ALL THE TIME!!!!!! and u think im gonna let a little rinky dink plane get me down ONLY IF IT CRASHES!!!!!!! THEN I SHALL STAND ON TOP OF IT AND PLACE THE JAPANESE FLAG ON IT CUZ I CONQUERED IT!!!!!!!!! hey i can design my own flag and sell it 2 japan and get rich...RICH I TELL U RICH!!!!!!! c wat late nites with hardly anything 2 eat can do 2 u? i blame those lizards 2......watever......so anyway im watching americas next top model and the models got 2 go 2.....dun Dun DUN!!!!!.....TOKYO!!!! im so mad....>:( sumbodys talking about hello kitty now.....it just rained down here and the tv went out 4 a little while....it looks lyk the models have 2 sleep n a doggy kennel.....they have 2 do a commercial and they have 2 eat the food but it tastes nasty 2 them mwahahahahaha!!!!! one of them couldnt swallow it and it was funny....she may end up n the bottom 2....they had 2 do the commercial n japanese mwahahahahaaa!!!!!! none of them speak it but i bet i could pull it off all the japanese animne ive been watchin >.< hey one dude doesnt speak english and the translator barely speaks english......but then wen they came bak 2 judge he got another translator and he looked cool ^o^ haha im still watching it and the japanese dude is laughing @ the models horrible sounding japanese.......x.x aw i luv him......

1 comments:

Mina said...

This whole post made me laugh. Definatly that water ski part when you didn't know how to spell it. Anyway I remember that cycle of that show. I hated when they went to Japan too and didn't take me. I've been trying to call Tyra. Lol!