? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

??????????...!

so the dude came over 2day and he went straight 2 work....they would come wen i just got out of the shower but using my super duper speed i got dressed b4 they came n mwahahahaha!!!! yea im watching sister sister now it comes on abc family @ 1 and 1:30 nice huh? yea i kno im gonna try 2 get started on this summer assignment 4 ap us history.....still havent heard anything about the exam yet which is starting 2 make me think i failed...o well i knew it was gonna happen.....so thats all i have 2 say bi bi!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Mina said...

Girl you already know you didn't fail. I haven't gotten mine's either. Well I know I failed. But anyway, I miss watching Sister Sister. It comes on when I'm at work... =[ lol