? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

6 posts n 2 days!!!!! wats wrong with me?!?!?!

this is my 6th post n the past 2 days and 2day i dnt do anything.....except stay n my pajamas all day and eat....goodness i really am a couch...wait i stayed in the bed so i would b a bed potato.....u kno wat i dnt wanna b a potato im gonna b a honey bun!!!!! ^o^ i watched popeye this morning....aw good times good times.....grammy keeps texting me.....i think she misses me :D mwahahahaha!!!!!! everyone misses me and the noise i make wen im @ home (i kno its totally hard 2 believe that quiet old me would make that much noise but u have 2 work hard 2 accept the truth XP) my head hurts.....o yea and sum dude was supposed 2 come over 2moro 2 fix my window....goodness i hadnt even been n the house yet and the window was already broken -_- no im playin but i still luv the room.....i kno he better not try anything ask any of my friends i can get extremely violent.....*grabs a wrench*.....i have 2 take pics cautiously cuz i have limited film (and batteries) and i cant upload them 2 the computer cuz i dnt have my cord.....i dnt even think 2 bring it....i dnt kno wats worse 4getting it or not even thinking about it....hmmmmm.....this post was supposed 2 b super short....hey im listening 2 a song i havent heard in a VERY long time....so yesterday by hilary duff....ah i miss her....one of the few disney stars that dnt try 2 grow up 2 soon and she can sing AND act....but she kinda dissappeared....i havent heard anything else from her....well i havent really been paying attention .-. which reminds me of christy carlson romano (that difficult name) remember the girl that played on even stevens....and kim possible....whoa im goin way back.......but now there out with all the stupid shows.....i saw an old episode of thats so raven 2day....ah good times.....i mite watch inuyasha @ 5 so maybe im looking 4 a reason 2 keep me up rite now....i have 2 stay up as late as i can cuz wen im @ home i gotta sneak and get on my computer cuz grammy usually comes 2 check 2 c if im n bed between 3 or 4....even tho i still think i shouldnt have a bedtime over summer -_- o well...o yea i got invited 2 a cookout saturday and im gonna try 2 make it 2 that....i still dnt kno wen im leaving.....hmmmmm...this is still supposed 2 b a short post......i think thats all i wanted 2 say...o no wait i made this post 2 say i dnt do my little crazy bye byes with the monkeys and dragons and everything anymore WAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?! o maybe it was cuz i stopped blogging 4 a time....+.= i luv how i totally 4got wat i started this post 4 and got sidetracked and talked about a whole bunch of different things until i remembered wat i was gonna talk about....i was gonna say sumthing else but i 4got that 2.....o yea there playing a lot of high skool musical songs on radio disney.....i wonder y that is....ok now im officially not really finished....I STILL CANT BELIEVE I FINISHED THAT SHOW!!!!!!!! *mumbles* they better have a 3rd season 2......they cant just leave us hanging lyk that....do u kno how hard it is 2 concentrate on wat u wanna type and tryin 2 sing 2 music @ the same time....sumtimes i end up typing the lyrics 2 the song im singing *o* thats not wat i want.........OK NOW IM REALLY FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'so much 4 a short post.....' *rides off 2 dragon land and sings dragon tales theme song* I MISS THAT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO I JUST REMEMBERED WAT I WAS GONNA SAY EARLIER!!!!!! almost every time i look @ a clock its 3:12 and thats funny cuz thats my birthday WHOO HOO!!!!! MARCH 12 BABY!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!!!! NOW IM REALLY FINISHED!!!!! *dnt believe me* {flies off 2 dragon land again....}

1 comments:

Mina said...

That's the longest short post I have ever read in my life. Lol, yea, you went wayyy back! But I love those songs by Hilary Duff. She did kinda dissapear, maybe she's married? You have a bedtime during summer? That's Grammy for ya... YOU BETTER BE COMING TO THAT COOKOUT! Sarah, Kim, and Jennifer will be there!