? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Aski Nimkompoop!!!!!

well im feeling much better!!!!!!! dang emotions keep going up and down......ok just sum random questions cuz i dnt remember wat i was gonna talk about...o yea...we went 2 this assembly thingy...uh...i think it was yesterday and then they talked about AIDS so that got me wondering...if a vampire bit a human with AIDS could they get it 2? O.o And r turtle and werewolf's blood green? wat happens wen u mix them 2gether?!?!?! yea...2 much twilight...and i dnt kno where the turtle came from.....@o@ just thought id throw that out there...we get 2 create our own myths n literature...yep...we have 2 make up our own gods and goddesses and everything...i think i did good on that test 2day....3rd period is getting on my nerves...doggone teacher trying 2 give us more work...i watched mean girls yesterday cuz i was @ home by myself and thats really the only time i can watch it...grandparents dnt approve of cursewords....thats y im still pretty much watching PG rated movies -_- i was surprised wen she let me get twilight....its dun Dun DUN...PG-13 *gasp* 4th period...hmmmm...me and tomato act hyper all the time so i'm never bored n there....I SENT A MESSAGE 2 SUM DUDE FROM TWILIGHT AND HE ADDED ME 2 HIS FRIENDS!!!!!!!!! ^-^ i died!!!!!!! it was funny...o yea...we're watching the pianist n AP...its pretty good...i just wish we could watch it 4 lyk a whole period instead of doing work and then getting 2 it...and he wonders y it takes us 4ever 2 get thru a movie...i think all the numbers r starting 2 break on my keyboard...I STARTED LEARNING THOSE YIRUMA SONGS!!!!!! well one of them but @ least i started.....tehehe and i said i dnt remember wat i wanted 2 type about...i hope i do well on the AP test 2moro...-_- my pastor came over my house 2day...i thought it was weird...grammy bought a new wig...but dnt tell her i told u that...ok...i really need 2 go 2 bed now so ASHTON KUTCHER ROKS HARD!!!!!!!! XD

2 comments:

sarahh said...

oooooooooo i liked that movie
and your AP teacher is working y'all too MUCH
lmao grammy bought new wig
gosh that's hilarious--Alycia your blogs make me laugh so much
i cant even begin to describe it
and im glad you're feeling better

Mina said...

Out of all the Holocaust movies we watched this year, I think I like the Pianist the best. It's really good. And I'm so telling your Granny!!! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!! XXDD