? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 17, 2009

THE ALIENS R COMING!!!!!!!!

ok.....im gonna take a moment 2 let my evil twin come out and say wat she has 2 say.....

Alexis (twin): ITS ABOUT D@*# TIME U LET ME OUT OF THE F%€@!#& CLOSET D@**#$!!!! (Alycia n background: watch ur fu-FREAKING mouth!!!! *u c how she's badly influencing me? *shakes head n shame*) ive heard my sister (Alycia ^-^) and her friends complaining about AP all the time and i just wanted 2 get my little bit n even tho i dnt have that class....i dnt think he knos wat hes doing...teaching AP HORRIBLY WRONG!!!!!!! and he wonders y not that many passed the exam...HE CANT F%€#@!& TEACH!!!! (cue the dancing noodles) my goodness....AND THEN HE'S A LAZY JACKASS!!!! -whoops that one slipped-my goodness...is it possible 4 sum1 2 get on ur nerves even tho u dnt kno or talk 2 them at all? O.o Alycia's keyboard is gettin on my nerves....darn broke keys....well....i said wat i had 2 say...THAT LAZY ASS BASTARD NEEDS 2 GET HIS ACT 2GETHER!!!! -whoopsies....slipped again...or maybe i said that on purpose -falls out- _-'_ (tehehe...i drooled)- (Alycia drags Alexis out of her room)

-sigh-Alexis always has sumthing 2 say...and its almost never positive........-_-'*shakes head*

She should wake up n a little bit....dnt tell her i was the one who hit her over the head with a computer chair...OR THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN 2 U!!!!!!!! XD no im playin...i think...anyway...i dnt have anything 2 say....i dnt think...if i do i'll just post it later..._-_ o wait ms k wasnt here 2day...we worked on our myth thingies...kim looked lonely where she was....yep...3rd period was boring....as usual....my 4th period teacher was trippin 2day....she gave us @ least 50 million gazillion assignments and expected us 2 have it finished by the end of class....I COULDNT ACT HYPER I WAS SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!! tomatos party is 2moro!!!! ^-^ im definitely going 2 that.....other than that i think im gonna spend my weekend being a lazy bum......except 4 the freakin AP work....CURSE THAT MAN!!!!!!!!! ok now i think im done.....*falls out _-_*

2 comments:

sarahh said...

o my gosh Alycia
i didn't know you cussed
JOIN thE CLUB!! l0l
jk jk jk
but wow. the AP teacher is umm
really getting on y'alls nerves isn't he?

Mina said...

Man Alexis scares me! And it REALLY surprised me that you cursed! Goodness Alycia! You need to tell Alexis to watch her mouth! lol. I wish I made Tomato's party... >.< T.T