? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 20, 2009

Blah.......

my head hurts...-_-' i started watching this other show....again...called Pretear...i finished it once but i randomly decided 2 watch it...im still working on supergals and full metal panic...o and bleach.....and code geass........i kinda gave up on naruto..._-'_ this morning i got my pants hooked on something on the wall on my way out the door....i thought it was funny.....i woke up super early this morning cuz i thought i had 2 finish this project 4 lit. but we dnt turn it n 2day....mr mc is still acting lyk a buttcrack....my grandma said he was being a butthole i was lyk GRAMMY!!!!! i had never heard her get that close to swearing....well i think thats it 4 my day....i got depressed again...._-'_

1 comments:

Mina said...

Does Grammy hate me? And yaaay!! Pretear! Super Gals! Man I miss my computer!