? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 7, 2009

La$t N3rv3s!!!

grr ok im watchin my lil sister rite now....(well im supposed 2 b -_-) but she kinda got on my nerves....u can ask blaze...i think i vented all of my feelings pretty well 2 her...>.<>.o' anyway heres everything i said 2 her.....well @ least i think so:

she (my sister) got the attitude then i hit her....-_- i wanna pop her n the mouth so bad.....I HAD 2 SIT ON HER 2 GET HER 2 C THAT SHE CANT FITE AGAINST ME!!!!!!!!! the sucker....she actually started 'crying' yea i kno im an evil big sister...so sue me.....i bet they never have these problems n japan *-* she thinks she can take advantage of me cuz i dnt yell @ her lyk mommy....I DNT WASTE MY TIME YELLING I GO STRAIGHT 2 HITTING!!!!!!!!!!!! (abusive much O.o) thats exactly y i try 2 b patient cuz if i hit her then she cries and then goes 2 tell grammy or papa or whoever is around and then theyll b lyk 'alycia u shouldnt do that' and im lyk i dnt care she got on my nerves and then there lyk 'but ur the big sister u should kno better and not let her get 2 u' (can u tell how many times weve had this argument? O.o) and im just lyk watever cuz THEY dnt have 2 deal with her....as soon as she comes over GO WITH UR SISTER and then wen shes makin 2 much noise they blame it on me watever she doesnt listen 2 me UNTIL AFTER i hit her then she wanna go cryin 2 them.....she wanna act all goody 2 shoes around them and then get all bratty with me >:( and now she wants 2 act lyk shes mad @ me?! watever....she better b glad ive been patient with her all this time!!! its been a whole freakin day and a half!!!!!!!!!1 >8( i even cooked her doggone lunch 2day!!! i was about 2 let her starve and take all the food 4 myself (that does sound lyk me doesnt it? O.o).......i shouldve poisoned hers >:( 2 bad i dnt have the poison.....i think im a little mad rite now.......she is 2 young 2 b acting lyk a l3!#ch!!!!!! goodness......yea im definitely pissed rite now -_- (END)

so yea.....the beginning of my day wasnt all that bad cuz that was wen she was OK then she thinks she can take over my laptop (she was watchin cheetah girls ALL THAT TIME) but nope i took it away from her and sat on her.....if i was able 2 get on grammys laptop it wouldnt have been a problem but watever.....u kno wat i think god is SERIOUSLY testin me givin me a little sister lyk tht -_- so anyway......hey i think i hear her dad coming 2 pick her up THANK GOD!!!!!!! *checks out the window* crap that wasnt him.....D': i really shouldnt get my hopes up that high....=_=i think thats all i have 2 let off my chest 4 now.......NO WAIT!!!!! im getting the pics uploaded 2 the computer rite now!!!! i kno its about time so sue me again -_- watever im not goin bak downstairs until im sure shes leavin cuz thats wen we both can act lyk we were never mad @ each other (girls do that a lot) and say bye (the best part of her visit) she wasted a whole 19 hours of my life (yea thats rite im counting >.>) and that 19 hours couldve been used 4 sumthing good.....LYK EATING!!!!!!! still waitin on that pizza blaze i dnt care if u have 2 mail it 2 me I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!! so anyway.......skools about 2 start and this girl wasted sum of my weekend time.....i REALLY dont wanna c her 2moro with the thingy im goin 2 with mommy.....but then again since mommy will b there i guarantee u she'll b on her best behavior cuz once mommy yells @ her she wants 2 hide behind me and my brother and i dnt kno about him but im secretly laffing inside my head......mommys really scary wen she yells and even more scarier wen u piss her off enuff 2 make her hit u......the 1st time my brother lied 2 her she punched him HARD n the chest and i think he was hurting 4 lyk a week after that O.o he just happened 2 come over my house and he was tryin so hard not 2 cry.....i felt so bad 4 him....c i sympathize with him cuz thats lyk my long lost, blood-related 5 year younger twin brother x.x we connect lyk that our sister even gets on his nerves and he tries 2 do stuff 2 keep getting her n trouble....i think hes worse than me.....cuz wen its all 3 of us 2gether either mommy or grammy is with us and breon tries 2 use them 2 get her n trouble while i just sit bak and ignore her.....*-* unless i actually have 2 watch her then there is no ignoring her cuz shes the type that destroys everything she comes across.....now im finished.....





BLAZE THANK U SO MUCH 4 BEING THERE 4 ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! goodness ur the only one who actually reads these posts....>.<

hey i think hes here.....

1 comments:

Mina said...

Lol, no problem! Your the only one [cept Audrey] who reads my posts! Your Mom is pretty! I say that everytime you mention her, or that I see her, Lol.. What's with all the cursing!