? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

BLYCA!!!!!!!!!!

O......M.......G.....!!!!!!!!

ok so i was actually gonna put the pictures up but c now i cant find my camera >.<
ITS NOT MY FAULT!!!!!! so anyway...almost rite after blazes birthday my cousins b-day came up and me her and our aunt went 2 get our nails done (i needed it BAD) went 2 eat @ applebee's and went 2 go c that movie orphan!!!! it was pretty good

o and i got this new curling iron called the InStyler i think and it costs so much money but u kno how they let u do the trial thingy? yea thats wat im doing...this means i can straighten my hair myself (i can just hear blaze saying 'about time' XD) and it still looks as good as wen the dominicans do it....except with a little more volume.....and here i thought no curling iron could handle the roughness of wat is known as my hair XP anyway i dnt think anything else has been goin on really.....o yea open house was 2day but my skools so bootleg they had open house and couldnt even give out the schedules...isnt that wats supposed 2 happen? they give u ur schedules and u meet the teachers....well yea...

i just randomly decided 2 talk 2 one of my friends from 4ever ago....indira....i miss her :( she was fun and got along with pretty much everybody i think.....i just kno she better message me bak >:)

ive finally decided im not doing ap us this year....im not completely giving up on ap but i just know wen sumthing is 2 much 4 me 2 handle...and this wouldve been way 2much 4 me....if i kept my schedule the way it is now i wouldnt have ANY electives @ all.....i wouldve had ap us, advanced chemistry and literature and spanish 1 and then next semester i would have ap literature/language (which counts as an elective) analysis spanish 2 and then ap us again.....and u kno i dnt even think its normal 4 u 2 have 2 languages n one year but u kno stone mountain gotta mess up everybodys schedule......and then i kno teachers (especially the advanced ones) wanna act lyk theirs is the only class so they give out tons of homework.....yea i think i kno my limits and i am not doing ap us simply cuz i SUCK @ anything related 2 history/social studies....so i chose literature over it......i dnt kno how i passed that portion of the CRCT all those years......

that really brings bak old times....i miss rockbridge....and discovery....those were the best times n life....easier work and less drama....and on occassion NAP TIME!!!!! who doesnt love a good nap? XP

and u kno the best way 2 end ur summer vacation? DROP A COMPUTER PART ON UR BIG TOENAIL!!!!!!!!! thats wat i did....yep....grammy woke me up this morning 2 help me move her computer and the thing that was supposed 2 hold it up dropped on my toe....hard....i couldnt feel my big toe (and the nail) or my 2nd toe 4 lyk 3 hours....and my nail is still sore from where it hit....u kno i still cant really bend my toes....that happened @ 10 n the mornin and its goin on 11 P.M. now.....i was mad it would hit my toe and toenail rite after i get them done....i guess i should b glad nothing serious happened and i still have all 25 of my toes :) anyway until i find my camera i think thats it.....

1 comments:

Mina said...

Lol! All 25 of my toes! I want to see what your nails look like! And tell your cousin I said Happy Birthday! I wanted to see Orphan! >.< I feel sorry for you big toe. I'm glad your going to get yourself out of that AP class!