? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 21, 2009

sdrftcgvbaaa!!!!!

OMG!!!!! i feel lyk im posting extremely early...well....i am....IM GONNA PLAY WITH PLAY-DOUGH WEN I GET OFF OF HERE!!!!!!!!!! ^-^ we finished the pojects n AP and he was lyk hes giving us 4 essay/short answer (watever) questions but we only had 2 answer 3...i think one of them is gonna b that who do u wanna meet n history.....but im not sure if hes giving them 2 us cuz 4 my final grade he already put 98.....-_-' maybe he ealized he wasnt gonna feel lyk reading all those essays *^* yep....we took our literature final.....that was easy.....3rd period i FINALLY started working on my review sheet but since he dnt go over the answers with us we mite just finish the review sheet n class as the final....we already took our final n ms bentons class and I GOT A 79!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!! (no im not being sarcastic) i dnt study AT ALL and it covered lyk a hole 12 chapters....so anyway since we were oiginally supposed 2 take ou final 2moro she let us take it 2day and if we dnt lyk our grade we could take it again 2moro.....i happy...my grade dnt go down @ all....well @ 1st it went down 2 a 96 but then it went up higher than it was b4 i took the final so that was kinda weird but hey im not complainin........yesterday and the other day i dnt feel lyk waking up...well i never do but this time i dnt even hear my alarm so i almost overslept...-_-' and last nite i dnt get any sleep @ all.....i went 2 bed @ 6 n the morning and i wake up @ 6:20.....o but i dnt oversleep then....i dnt kno wats wrong with my mind..._-'_ o yea....i was sneak-taking a hole bunch of pictures of everyone n my classes ^-^ MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! they never even knew wat hit 'em....thats rite....so anyway......1 MORE FREAKIN DAY OF SKOOL LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDD if my smile could get any bigger than that id kill myself...._-'_

IM GONNA GET OFF NOW SO I CAN PLAY WITH MY PLAY-DOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D

1 comments:

Mina said...

I'm sure you got all A's anyway. Ms. Overachiever. I didn't know smiling could kill you. >.<