? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

*€* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *€*

i just had 2 put the wolf there it was calling out 2 me "*little high-pitched voice* Use me! USE ME ALYCIA!!!!!! USE ME B4 I BLO U UP SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!" u think tomatos hiding behind my background O.o *tomato: evil maniacal laughing* _-_ o yea....u can ignore the orange bar thingy @ the top....im 2 lazy 2 make it go away....so ANYWAY...


ok so i wanted 2 wear my hair a little different 4 the last day of skool so i wanna kno wat u think.....well it mainly blaze cuz shes the only one who gets on here everyday...sarah MITE decide 2 get on 2day idk......still wanna kno wat u think....after i do my little rant...XD MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!! B CAPTURED BY MY WORDS!!!!!!!!! XP so anyway m mcculloughs giving us a final and he was lyk it mite b sumthing where we have 2 rite about who we would wanna meet from world history....im either gonna put jesus, i dnt kno....or sum japanese dude/dudette..._-'_ so we watched shrek n world lit. and i thought it was weid cuz i was watchin shrek yesterday....*o* guess wat? my W is still broken and now my r is gettin on my nerves.....i actually watched american idol 2nite......i thought that was weird...but it was good....there shoing a little preview of new moon @ the mtv awards and u already kno im gonna record it XD yep....i still record a lot....none of the twilight cast messaged me bak and they have been on since the last time i checked so the stupid suckers r ignorin me.....or maybe they just dnt have enuff time 2 check all there messages.....no there ignorin me.....im gonna blo them up after i get there autographs O.o' 3rd period GRAMMY CAME!!!!! ^-^ dnt wanna give me a ride home the stupid sucker.....-_-' we dnt do anything.....

NOW ON 2 THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONLY PAY ATTENTION 2 THE HAIR!!!!!! MY FACE IS NOT IMPORTANT!!!!!!! XP

I RARELY wear my hair down...@.@
i kinda separated the ones that were the same from the different ones..._-_ *sigh...* so much work...




































u kno its lyk 2 n the morning and i still havent studied 4 my finals....well ms k's sounds lyk its gonna b easy but i dnt kno wat 2 do 4 the white man..._-_

i edited this post 60 million times....-_-''

3........2.........1.....!!! BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*blogger blos up and tomato cackles n the background*

2 comments:

Mina said...

Your going to blow them up after you get their autograph. You ought to be ashamed Alycia! Anyway I still haven't seen Twilight yet, but I'm going to look for the New Moon preview. The first picture you have, it looks like your eyes are a different color. On that seventh picture (like you going to count lol), you look like a superstar! Your so pretty. I like all the hairstyles yo did. The one where you have your hair in the ponytail looks awesomely awesome!!! WHY YOU GOT TO BLOW UP BLOGGER? WHAT THEY DO TO YOU? HUUUUH????

Mina said...

Man that was a long comment, Lol! >.< ^-^ restraeo