? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A....gcvgvy!!!!!!!!!

ok so it seems lyk 4ever since i had a REAL post....guess wat? we have another presentation 4 4th period and the AP exam is n lyk 2 days....yep....this sux....but that just means that skool is almost over so thats great!!!!!!!!! im hungry...there was sum1 outside talking loud....hmmmm....another sign that we're gonna die......Friday we had a sophomore/freshman field day....hahaha.....we won...of course....they played basketball and jump roped and double dutched and played tug-of-war (darn 9th graders broke the rope but we still won) and had pizza....u kno i dnt even kno we had field days n high skool....i think they had sumthing last year but we had 2 pay 4 that....we were watching this movie n 2nd period and it kept skipping so i was kinda glad 2 get out of the classroom 4 the field day....but it was hot and stuffy n the gym....and crowded with black people -_-'' i saw asians 2....it was funny cuz me and blaze (u notice its always us 2 that go chasing after the asians) went chasin after this asian and we were gonna follow him 2 the gym but then he got n the lunch line.....*anime fall* T.T stupid sucker hurt my feelings!!!!! hey u kno its been a long time since i got on interpals.net? and i still need 2 work on my project.....*o* so much work....i actually started studying 4 the exam...me feel so accomplished.....kevin and michael were trying 2 look @ nude celebrity pics on my computer.......im glad they couldnt find them....yep......im bored rite now....i screamed my lungs out @ the field day (image of happy tree friends pops n my head).....whoa.......sum1 is trying...and failing horribly 2 sing.......i was supposed 2 get my hair done yesterday but grammy 4got and went down 2 the neighbors house 4 lyk 50 hours....T.T SHE 4GOT ABOUT me...wait hold up...ME!!!!!!!!!!!! hey did u guyz hear about the lady that found a new moon script n her trashcan? she returned it 2 summit entertainment and got 2 tickets 2 the premiere!!!!!!! *hint hint* BLAZE AND TOMATO WE NEED 2 DO SUMTHING LYK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT SHALL B OUR TICKET 2 THE PREMIERE!!!!!! yes.....if we cant do that then we'll just have 2 stick with plan B..wait plan A.....wait...Is the script thingy our plan A?! do we have an official plan A?!?!?! Sumone is being harassed n class.....isnt it funny how teachers dnt even care about their children? O.o O YEAH!!!!! I HAVE A NEW FACE!!!!!!! :^) 3 asians just walked n the class and they look lyk there ready 2 blo me up!!!!!!!! (overdramatically) if u dnt get this post....that must mean they blew me up.... =( I WILL MISS U ALL!!!!!!! I LEAVE MY PET MONKEYS AND TIGERS AND ZEBRA CAKES 2 BLAZE!!!!!!!! I'LL GIVE KIM ALL OF MY BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............uhhhhh....wat else do i have? O.o O....I LEAVE ALL OF MY PAPER 2 TOMATO!!!!!!! AND MY CLOTHES 2 MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!! AND 2 PENNIES 4 MY MOMMY AND GRAMMY 2 SPLIT CUZ I DNT HAVE ANY OTHER MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND A HUG 4 MY GRANDPA CUZ I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O WAIT......AND MY DRAWING STUFF 4 MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think im finished writing out my will......o wait...(i say that a lot dnt i? 8O) no wait...am i finised? i was about 2 say sumthing else but i cant remember wat it was!!!!!! hey u kno the E on my keyboard got fixed and now the W is broken? so bak 2 wat i was saying.....I LEAVE MY BLEACH EPISODES 2 MY DAD EVEN THO I DNT THINK HE KNOWS WAT IT IS!!!!!!!!! AND I SHALL LEAVE MY 4GETFULNESS 2 THE TWILIGHT CAST CUZ THEY ARE THAT SPECIAL 2 ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey i typed all this and i havent died yet......or did i? 83 i cant remember......O YEA AND I LEAVE ALL OF MY FACES 2 SPLIT AMONG URSELVES AND FITE OVER THEM LYK THE SUCCESSORS OF MUHAMMED HAD 2 DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea...im remembering sum AP while i type this....CUZ IM G LYK THAT HOME DAWGIE BISCUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now here r sum of the faces u can split (if i come up with more i'll let u kno....):

:) :] :} :-) =) =] =} :( :[ :{ :-( :< =( =[ ={ =< ;) ;] ;} :}) =}) :{) ={) :}( ={( :}( =}( XP XD :D =D :P x.x n.n o.o O.o OoO @.@ ^-^ :> <3 :3 <8) :^)

sum shows i should check out:airgear and ghots stories....so bak 2 the faces:
T.T TT_TT ToT *o* $o$ :s BD B) 80 :0 >:) >8O OwO O>o

ok thats enuff 4 the faces.....4 now....

i just got home from a meeting 4 the yrbook club and guess wat? i cant b n it cuz my schedule is stupid....seriously...there should b a limit on how stupid a skool can get.....-_-''

1 comments:

Mina said...

This post made me literally crack up Alycia! Goodness, my teacher lookin' at me like I done lost my mind! Lol, them Asians! And I was wondering when you were going to write out your will... Now you have! Electronic will! Enfula!