? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 23, 2009

C now this aint gon' work -.-

Y IS THERE SO MUCH EMPHASIS ON BEING TALL?!?!?!? im not TALL tall but im not super short (yes there r sum shorter than me) but everyone lyks 2 b tall and crap and now that i think about it wats the big deal? 2 all those ppl who wanna b super tall i hope u bump ur head against the top of a door or sumthing -.- and then my brother and sister r comin over here and my brother grows lyk a freakin beast and my sisters rite behind them so i gotta hear little kids' mouths about this and im already mad i cant go 2 the homecoming game so i really dnt feel lyk hearing it......maybe i can distract them from stuff.....if u sit down all the time u cant compare how tall a person is 2 another can u? cuz wen we sit down im taller than BOTH of them *mumbles about them bein suckers* and blaze if u even say, write/type or even THINK that my little (evil) sister is adorable ur gonna blow up *got the button ready and waitin 4 u *o**

1 comments:

Mina said...

Well, after the conversation we've just had on Yahoo, I definitely do not think your sister is adorable anymore! And I'd hate to be tall! I like being short.... Sorry you couldn't go to the Homecoming game either >.<