? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 2, 2009

2day was boring PART 2

bloggers still actin gay 4 me so im gonna start publishin stuff n 2 posts instead of makin one long one -.- HERES THE CONTINUATION!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 happy i kno but its such a huge achievement 4 me now wat should i wear?!?!?!?!?! how should i wear my hair?!?!?!?! SHOULD I TAKE A SHOWER?!?!?!?!?! >.< no im playin i take one everyday THERE WILL B NO QUESTIONS I ABSOLUTELY TAKE ONE EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and sumtimes twice a day if i feel lyk it ^o^ o yea but after skool my asian friend gave me a hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was lyk "o.o ^-^ =^o^= YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
tehehehe got a little 2 happy again ^=^ (O.o) and THEN (after i said i wasnt gonna talk about my day XD) wen i got on the bus i saw sum of these asians walk towards a car and one of them got n the drivers seat and then one more came and another and another IT WAS AN ENDLESS CYCLE I TELL U!!!!!!!!! AN ENDLESS CYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XP hahaha no im playin again but i did take a picture!!!! ^o^ u just cant tell there were asians n there but if u look really really really really really really REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hard u should c one standing and talkin 2 the one n the drivers seat >.< so were celebrating my sisters birthday 2day so we got sum pizza and wings u kno and definitely sum cake ^o^ so that should b fun LATER HOMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was gonna say sumthin else but i dnt remember wat it was....-.- PEACE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM NOT AN ASIAN STALKER!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Mina said...

Tell her I said Happy Birthday, you asian stalker. I wanna see the picture!