? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 14, 2009

O.........M........G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM FINALLY POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i just happen 2 b on my 100th post........I SAY WE THROW A CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!! u kno lyk those pop-ups that say ur the 1,000,000th visitor so u win a free prize even tho its not really free? sumthing lyk that.....but lyk 4 real 4 real....i kno blaze is happy...-.- im pissed rite now so expect a VERY long post......4 those of u who missed all of my long and pointless posts.. .-. so anyway WAY BAK 2 the 2nd week of skool....O.o ok so far the most work ive had has been n literature....yea we already had 2 do 2 projects and present them write a few essays take a couple quizzes u name it i think we did it .-. spanish is kinda fun but sumtimes it gets really boring thats also the time i use 2 do my lit and chemistry homework so weve done a couple of labs n chemistry and now our teacher left cuz shes pregnant and we got sum indian dude but its not that difficult 2 understand him so no worries..........no 1 wants the teacher 2 come bak x.x we should b ashamed but were not o well......art is kinda fun we had 2 do a freakin project n there 2 and present it....lyk REALLY mr adams...? we never had 2 do a project n there and now one of the 1st assignments he gives us is a freakin presenting project .x. so anyway got all the projects out of the way 4 now and 4 that project n literature we had 2 analyze a character from the play The Crucible and we had 2 do Abigail.....she was a freakin whore......-.- i was working with asiaona serena and k.c...........we used betty boop 2 represent her cuz shes really the same way.....we still luv her tho....i guess......anyway mrs thompson really lyked our project but we 4got 2 do sumthing so i dnt kno how many points shell take off 4 that cuz she grades HARD.....i checked on my grade i have a freakin 80 i guess cuz i got 0 on my journal cuz it dnt have 112 words.....y 112....? such a weird number but watever......i also got a 60 on this quiz cuz of a freakin detailed question...-.- she was askin 4 the name of sum investigation company or watever and since there were only 5 questions and i missed 2.....yea.....so thats how that happened but she said she was gonna give extra credit so im happy about that.......i also got extra credit cuz i won a bingo game ^o^ i thought i was gonna lose.....it sure did take her 4ever 2 call that 1 word i needed tho...-.- so anyways.........ive been with blaze @ least twice since weve been bak n skool..i cant remember....goodness blaze u c wat happens wen u dnt remind me 2 blog RITE AFTER U LEAVE and then FORCE ME 2 DO IT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? well i have 2 talk about it now......ok u kno wat i dnt feel lyk it so GO CHECK HER POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dnt feel lyk putting the link and it shouldnt matter cuz the only ppl who read these posts r already following her.......*o* i FINALLY got involved n the beta club....even tho i was supposed 2 b n it last yr.....o yea i got 100% on the 1st 2 spanish quizzes (im jumping around a lot rnt i? O.o) and on the 2nd one cuz me and most of the ppl on my side of the room passed sum girls had the nerve 2 say we cheated cuz they got freakin 9s and 5s on the test......yea out of 20 they only either got 9 or 5 RITE.....they obviously cheated off each other and then did it wrong cuz they dnt study and im just lyk YEA THE ROOSTERS R COMIN AFTER U 1ST(secret code 4 F U...x.x)!!!!!!!! suckas hatin on me and my side of the room just cuz we actually studied and wanna learn the language wen all they do is talk across the freakin room about toally pointless stuff.......cuz i kno i dnt need 2 cheat unless im n AP.....and i really dnt need 2 cheat n there but i was 2 lazy 2 take the tests by myself.....thats wat that was.......-.- >.<'' ANYWAYS........bak 2 the reason im pissed now......im n chemistry rite....? rite so im talking 2 tomato (dnt kno y they put us n the same CHEMISTRY class....that just means the skool is more lykly 2 blow up sooner....-.-) anyway yea im talkin 2 tomato and i finished my work (10 main ideas and definitions) and she was almost finished so sum random (other) chemistry teacher called me out and was lyk 'Alycia u've been talking this whole time have u finished ur work?' and im lyk b**** yea i did thats y im talking now (i dnt say that but my mind wanders off sumtimes .-.) =.= FIRST OF ALL i wasnt talking the whole time and THEN i wasnt the only one f***in talking and while u sittin n the bak of MY chemistry room talkin about freakin ringworms and oral sex (teachers think they can just hang out n that room dr. nainan need 2 kick them out .-.) THEY WERE the ones disturbin the freakin class!!!!!!!! @ least i finish my work and THEN talk half the class wasnt even bak from lunch dangit!!!!!! they were just eatin lunch dnt kno wats wrong with them and then another teacher decided 2 join n and was lyk (she was talkin 2 another student) 'gimme a word' and u would think they said amplitude cuz she was lyk 'gimme the definition of amplitude' and then im lyk 'the height of a wave' but she hardly gave me the time 2 answer and she just said 'just cuz u wrote ur definitions doesnt mean u kno them' and im lyk skank i do kno the definitions DNT MESS WITH PPL WHO CAME FROM FERNBANK AND PROBABLY LEARNED MORE N THAT 1 COURSE THAN U PROBABLY EFFING TEACH!!!!!!!!!!!! the rest of that class period (which was a whole freakin hour {yea i have B lunch} with those teachers STILL sittin n there and walkin n and out of the room c.c) o yea the rest of the class period i SWEAR i was thinking about homicides the whole time and so many different ways 2 kill them yea i was pissed....and i still am......>8( bein on my period really dnt help either -.- neither did the fact that i had been staying up til 3:30 n the mornin 4 awhile now and i was pretty tired .-. but i cooled down a little.....i never realized how much art helps me.....we have 2 have sketchbooks 4 art and he gives us assignments 2 draw and this time it was a free draw so we could draw watever we wanted and u kno how i do my abstract drawings...? of course u do....well thats wat i did i was able 2 relieve a LOT of stress maybe ill put the picture up 4 real this time .-. just so u can c how bipolar i am....it was lyk half the pic u could tell i was pissed and then the rest i was kinda laid bak......and speaking of art i have lyk 5 FREAKIN ASIANS n my class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^o^ u dnt kno how happy i was wen i found that out......o and i actually talk 2 them ^-^......i may keep talkin about art 4 awhile...-.- so anyway i worked with 1 of the asians on that project i was talking about earlier and im REALLY glad.....ill get 2 that part n a minute........i think a lot of this stuff im about 2 say i 4got 2 tell blaze.....o well...shell kno now......so anyway going WAY BAK AGAIN 2 lyk the 3rd day of skool (-.- yea i kno u just have 2 work with it ppl) this dude i sat next 2 (cuz mr adams assigns seats....dnt kno y...-.-)anyway we started talking and hes the person that u just find stuff 2 talk about and then he could hardly remember my name and then had the nerve 2 ask me out O.o stupid sophmores...-.- except the asian ones XD i just told him no and hes lyk r u sure? and im lyk yea i dnt wanna go out with u! goodness wen did i become mean i couldve said it a little nicer couldnt i? >XD so anyway the dude who sat next 2 my asian friend that i worked on the project with looked lonely so i said hi 2 him and now he wont shut up talkin 2 me =.= 11TH GRADE REALLY SUCKS RITE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean they call the sophmores 4 1 meeting and he decides 2 move next 2 me so i wont b lonely and now he WONT LEAVE FREAKIN STALKER!!!!!!!!!!! and now he thinks were close enuff friends 2 where we can hug .-. i dnt even hug my asian friend lyk that and ive known him 4 a whole freakin year!!!!!!!!!!!! .......but that could b cuz hes always walking away from me O.o im really trippin with this post...i just randomly decided 2 look @ how long it was -.- so bak 2 stalker dude.....u kno he says the same things over and over and now he lyks me......he doesnt even change his clothes....i swear he comes 2 skool n the same freakin outfit EVERYDAY!!!!! him and his brother......sum1 said it had 2 do with his dad or sumthing so i wont say anythin about it......im just glad he bathes otherwise i wouldve taken over my asian friends seat......o yea which brings me 2 y my asian friend wrote my name on the paper 1st 2 b his partner 4 that project i was talkin about (yea were still n art.....r u still with me? O.o) i dnt wanna b mean cuz all 3 of them wanted me 2 b there partner (i guess cuz they kno i do my work and am good n art .-.) but the asian wrote my name 1st.......which is funny cuz the same thing happened on my literature project O.o i think stalker dude is tryin 2 pull me away from my friends and keep me all 2 himself i promise u that aint gonna happen hes always tryin 2 take over my conversations with tomato AND my asian friend it wont work i promise u he dnt kno who hes messin with >8D and then he tries 2 tell me im one of his best friends and im his favorite person 2 talk 2.......and then i was lyk i kno sum japanese (he lyks anime 2 but come on now who doesnt? O.o) and he was tryin 2 ask me (i THINK he was tryin 2 b sneaky) how do u say ..... (watever words he wanted 2 kno) and he was lyk cute will you girlfriend my be and im just lookin @ him lyk i kno this isnt ment 4 u 2 ask me so i dnt tell him how 2 say it....-.- he was lyk itll b better 2 say sum things n japanese cuz im 2 afraid 2 say it n english .-. and im just lookin @ him lyk watever dude id say no n any language i knew english japanese spanish french u name it ill learn it .-. so then i told my grammy about wat happened n chemistry (with the stupid @$$ teachers......keep up with me please....o and grammy had 2 pick me up cuz i have beta meetings every monday....and i decided 2 join the international club so she has 2 pick me up on thursdays 2....BAK 2 CHEMISTRY WITH GRAMMY!!!!!!! XP) and she was frowning the whole way home.....i barely finished b4 she said WHO WERE THE TEACHERS!!!!! i couldve sworn she was lookin lyk she wanted 2 shoot them XD and i was lyk 'i dnt kno (cuz i really dnt -.-) but they come n there EVERYDAY 2 sit' and shes lyk do i need 2 come up there (i could just picture her cockin a gun rite about now *-*)?!?!?!?! yea my grammy got my bak but if sumthin else lyk this happens again shes comin up cuz she knos those teachers dnt even need 2 b n there disturbin the class i dnt give a fudge if it is there planning period they need 2 go sumwhere else and i always had a problem with that......and i HIGHLY doubt that lady who called me out even knew my name b4 then so i wonder who told her.....she just wanted 2 start sumthin and ill tell u she picked the wrong one effin fat-arse slut...........SO ANYWAY ON 2 THE HAPPY MOMENTS OF THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea i kno its not over..........XXDD

i talk 2 blaze lyk everyday on yahoo messenger ^o^ she got me watching this show called gravitation and it took me lyk 50 years (even tho its only 13 episodes) 2 finish it X) but it was really good....if u dnt mind watchin gay guys get it on XD no im playin but it IS hilarious......i may watch that over 2 cheer me up.....THERES AN ANIME CONVENTION ON SEPTEMBER 18th-20TH!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED 2 GO!!!!!!!! IF I CAN THIS WILL B MY VERY 1ST ANIME CONVENTION EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3 yea i kno i get excited over the smallest things but anime is a HUGE thing.......and it only costs $35..i think there tryin 2 keep broke blak ppl away from there cuz i dnt kno if grammy will give me the money 4 that AND THEN its my moms birthday weekend so if shes celebrating i probably need 2 b there 2....-.- i dnt kno y her getting older is as important as anime XP jk but anime really is important 2 me.....o well if i cant go......i signed up 4 thise makin money online thingy and i made $1 so far XD i WAS tryin 2 use that money 4 the convention but u dnt get paid until the next month O.o watever....but if i can make money without having 2 go out of the house id b extremely happy ^-^ >.<>.>)my mema (breons grandma on his dads side O.o) tried 2 convince grammy 2 let me go with breon 2 delaware next summer and then she would take us 2 california.....AWESOME RITE?!?!?!?!?! well guess wat? i cant go...*anime fall* (is this REALLY the happy part? I feel it goin n a depressing spiral...-.-) grammy was tryin 2 tell her that she was tryin 2 get me n this stupid internship that i dnt wanna sign up 4 and if i dnt get n that then i would b working....i dnt kno y....i dnt think she realized this but i dnt do well n social places.....-.- especially with.....*shudders* PEOPLE!!!!!!! *TT.TT anime cries n the corner* ppl r all stupid were all gonna go 2 war kill ourselves then die and tigers wolves cats and dogs (weird combination rite but those r my favorite animals....ooohhhh and dolphins (hey sum1s gotta b n control of the ocean x.x) ^o^) r gonna take over the world and we wont even matter .-. yea i think the happy part is getting drowned out.....-.- so anyway i got hooked 2 this demi lovato song everytime u lie....yes its very good....i think i listen 2 it everytime i get on the computer and i dnt change it until after lyk 10 hours >.<'' o yea and theres this sho called kyo kara mao (HEY IT RYHMED!!!!!!!!!! >.< =^o^=) and its funny 2 =) so ill b watching gravitation and kyo kara mao 2 cheer me up o yea and me and tomato started bothering the librarians during lunch so now they kno our names!!! ^o^ i feel so popular >.<>.<'') i think i spent lyk an hour writing this post......x.x yea my fingers r crampin up now o wait im not finished so im n beta club now and i actually dnt mind staying after skool 4 it cuz the meetings r actually interesting we have lyk 3 walks coming up and i need 2 go 2 those just cuz i need 2 get bak n shape x.x o yea and a new NEW MOON TRAILER!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrr......i had 2 take a break 2 wash clothes.....but @ least i only had 1 load.....we skipped church lyk 2 sundays n a row were really gonna die...-.- so anyway heres the link 4 new moon (i cant stop watching it =^-^=): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mIZDMJSwOI

i was gonna say sumthing but i keep 4getting wat it was.....-.- maybe ill think of it later im off 2 eat my computer and stuff myself with anime!!!!!! ^-^ the perfect cure 4 ANY sickness!!!!! the squirrels r doing the happy dance 4 me!!! ^-^ but as soon as i feel better im sure theyll go bak 2 being there evil little selves.....@_@


THE SWINE FLU IS SPREADING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i REALLY hope nobody @ the convention has it if i get the chance 2 go.....-.-

ok my stomach is tryin 2 attack me i think im gonna go eat now .-. BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (finally goodness.........'-')

2 comments:

Mina said...

I think this is officially the longest post you have ever done! AWW! You got asked out! But I'm a little confused... Is the stalker guy who asked you out Asian? And I can't believe that teacher called you out like that. If Grammy got to come up there too, she better take me with her. Blow all them niggas up. XD I'm mad I can't go to the convention, my broke butt. I got to learn to save my money! I watched the New Moon trailer! I'm so excited to go see it! YES I'M EXTREMELY HAPPY THAT YOU POSTED! [reurgr]

sarahh said...

oh my goodness can't believe i read all of this
i was about to post then im like Alycia posted yay!
then i was like yay??
lol
but wow. a LOT is gong on. know what? we should just kill all those teachers and erase them from the face of the earth. and lmao at the squirrels.
eventually the Asian will back off.