? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 25144 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??22 Grabs Today. 1003 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pair of Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 14, 2009

WELPY WELPERSNAPPS!!!!!!!!

lyk my title? OF COURSE U DO!!!!!!!! i kno....so thursday i went 2 the pool got 2 c blaze jennifer and....a whole bunch of little kids.....I DID NOT TAKE 4EVER 2 GET N BLAZE I WAS N THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!! (@ least my feet were -__-) I woke up the next day (early) and wen i got 2 the hoby thingy crazy people (the volunteers) attacked our car O.o i got checked n and my roomate seemed quiet so i dnt think we would have anyhing 2 talk about......then we got outside and started soing cheers and dances and acted stupid cuz were G lyk that homies!!!! X3 then i got 2 spend tie with the kids from the boys and girls club making pb&j's as a disabled person.....then we played games outside had 2 make up a cheerand do a skit.....i kno its a lot rite....then we listened 2 sum boring people talk and um yea....lots of cheers and eating (there cake was good) then we went 2 bed.....i woke up early n the morning 2 take a shower and u kno wen u 1st wakeup ur still half asleep so i walked all the way 2 the bathroom took a shower and realized i 4got my towel _-_ i had 2 try off with sum random plastic bag my toothbrush was n (yes it was clean *-*) and i went bak 2 my room a little wet...but wen i got n my room i got dry and i thought that was weird cuz i dnt even dry off half way with that rinky dink plastic bag o.o but watever the next day was as busy as the 1st.....so was the last day.....basically it was fun and we acted stupid *o* welp that was my weekend....o and there was this deer just showing up everywhere on the campus.....i wanted 2 take her home with me X3

1 comments:

Mina said...

Omg, that sounds so fun! It sounds like you had a lot of fun too. I'm proud you're doing something, besides being lazy. Lol! XD